New to SxS

Joeygo

UTVUnderground.com Approved
Aug 22, 2013

Attachments

Joeygo

Aug 22, 2013
Welcome! Your going to love the xp. Where are you located? And where do you like to ride?
Yea everyone says that i'lll really like the XP. I'm in Santa Clarita and planning to make trips to Glamis, Dumont, Pismo and also hit the desert.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Yea everyone says that i'lll really like the XP. I'm in Santa Clarita and planning to make trips to Glamis, Dumont, Pismo and also hit the desert.
Awesome. I go to glamis a couple times a season an ocotillo wells every other weekend during season. We have a trip planed for nov 15th to go to ocotillo wells and you are more then welcome to come.

Joeygo

Aug 22, 2013
Awesome. I go to glamis a couple times a season an ocotillo wells every other weekend during season. We have a trip planed for nov 15th to go to ocotillo wells and you are more then welcome to come.
Thanks for the invite. I've never been to OW.I might take you up on that. What part of OW do you camp at?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Thanks for the invite. I've never been to OW.I might take you up on that. What part of OW do you camp at?
Ow is my home away from home! We use to stay off pole line but now we are by homes camp cuz they have nice batch rooms and showers and its close to everything. More then welcome to come out anytime.

Joeygo

Aug 22, 2013
Welcome from the central coast of California
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Looks like I might take the RZR out for the first time the weekend. All depends on my work schedule.

Might be able to make a day trip to Pismo :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000