UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Just remember ACME, We are from the government we are here to help, I was just surfing and monitoring the internet for your safety, making sure there was no harmful content to the citizenry. Sorry I havent been able to clearout my voicemail, I have Carrie all over hooking up the new phone and she will deliver it back to me at the Mint.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Adam it's really aggravating to see you on the Internet after you jacked my clutch up at UTVWC and haven't returned a call since Sat. I hate to call u out on here but it's just rude to ignore your responsibilities. 5 belts in 4 laps I define as jacked up given the fact that you installed it said it was the bomb set up.

Last edited:

acme

Jul 21, 2015
Just remember ACME, We are from the government we are here to help, I was just surfing and monitoring the internet for your safety, making sure there was no harmful content to the citizenry. Sorry I havent been able to clearout my voicemail, I have Carrie all over hooking up the new phone and she will deliver it back to me at the Mint.
Tell me it isn't so... No more flip phone??? What's next: Tossing out the pager???? Welcome to the 2000's... :p

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Adam it's really aggravating to see you on the Internet after you jacked my clutch up at UTVWC and haven't returned a call since Sat. I hate to call u out on here but it's just rude to ignore your responsibilities. 5 belts in 4 laps I define as jacked up given the fact that you installed it said it was the bomb set up.
Tic toc......

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I apreaciate all you do, thanks for putting up the money. but i totally agree that there should be payback built into the entry fee. BITD has a car and truck entry form that has payback and a seperate UTV entry form with no payback. If it has 4 wheels, a couple of seats, a steering wheel, doesnt that make it a race "car" why not just fold the UTV's in with all the other race cars. If you race a class 11 bug or a Trophy Truck you fill out the same entry form with payback, why are UTV's any different? Is that something that should change? or is there a good reason to stay seperate that I dont see?
UTV pro class has payback just like the other classes do. We received a check from parker.

Last edited:
Reactions: facteryfmf

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
^^^...and will get another BIG one from the UTVWC. Congrats Jim...(and I guess Justin too, as he had to drive the friggin' thing). Haha

Hope to see you, Bieber and the new 'champ' at the Mint. Woot...woot!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
^^^...and will get another BIG one from the UTVWC. Congrats Jim...(and I guess Justin too, as he had to drive the friggin' thing). Haha

Hope to see you, Bieber and the new 'champ' at the Mint. Woot...woot!
Thanks MP!!! Justin doesn't post much!! I am just as stoked as he is I'm sure....if not more. He drives the wheels off that car!! We are on a mission to see how long thee Ole NA car can run with all these hot rod turbos. Can't wait for the mint!! We will see ya there!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona

what are you crying about he said you got the "bomb" sounds like it worked better then advertised 5 explosions in 4 laps

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
George. I don't think bashing me on here is going to get you quite the exposure or outcome you are expecting. People bash me every day and nobody bats an eye. I can assure you that you are high on my priority list but as in Meredith's email to you she asked you to please wait till I got home, And I would contact you.

And Meredith read me your email over phone. Your comments about how poorly everyone did with my work. You may want to have a look at the standings. 4 out of the top 5 in overall run my stuff.

If you think bashing me will fix the issue or make you feel better then feel free to tell your story. I can bet you mine is better. The clutch is a complicated piece to a big puzzle. The clutches have the right parts. The lady in the 3rd overall spot is running my stuff. And since my stuff was installed in that machine last year it hasn't blown a belt. You have the right clutch parts. You might want to check the other pieces of the puzzle. And order those part numbers I gave you in our email.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Adam I gave you a brand new clutch and you installed it in the car. Dealing with you was a painful experience and a waste of time. Had the outcome been different it would have been worth it. I think your wait till I get home next week response speaks volumes. I'm not waiting till next week for more broken promises. Btw, I haven't seen any email with parts I need to order. Wtf one of my clutches is brand new.

FYI I'm not looking for exposure. I'm done with you and your jerk around business model. I'm sending you all the parts and a jar of vasaline. I expect you to credit my card and let just move on separate ways.

Had you called me like I asked instead of posting on this forum this all could have been avoided. Unfortunately this is the only place your to be found.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000