Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
February 24th, 2012

Lone Star Racing is currently seeking a new shipping manager for its Mesa, AZ based manufacturing company.

We are looking for a candidate that is familiar with ATV and/or UTV parts, that has the following skills:
Hard worker,
Mechanically inclined,
Familiar using windows based computers,
Very detail orientated and organized,
Must be able to efficiently multi-task and delegate product assembly.
Have a keen eye when it comes to quality,
Follow and maintain schedules,
Great communication with employees and outside vendors

You would be managing a crew of up to 8 employees, overseeing assembly of parts, processing parts through our MRP computer system, sending parts to outside processing (like chrome plating, heat treat etc), receiving and issuing parts from inventory using Bills of Materials, as well as into and out of our fabrication, machine, and assembly shops. You would also be processing shipments using our computer system, and overseeing our powdercoating operations.

We are looking for someone who wants a career with a very solid company that offers health insurance, paid vacation days, 401k benefits and a great work atmosphere. Lone Star Racing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

If you are or know someone that would be interested, please contact Dan Fisher at 480-834-2990, ext 203 or [email protected]

ATV Parts and Aftermarket Performance Products ATV Parts and Accessories | Lonestar Racing Lone Star Racing

Last edited:

AZmike

Oct 23, 2011
Gilbert, AZ
I wish this was posted a few years ago, I spent about 3 years at pro circuit doing shipping, receiving, inventory control, sales and other things. I couldn't find anything in the atv or mx industry so I changed career paths. This is an excellent industry to work in if you enjoy off roading. Pro circuit was the only job I actually looked forward to going to :D

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000