Recent content by 07turbo

1. 0

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Did you not like the LTI kit that you ordered?
  2. 0

KOH 2015

Jon, the way the rule is worded it appears that sportsman can run a stock 6 point cage, or 4 point with additional bracing. Not very clear about pro since it refers to "aftermarket". We need to clarify with Dave so nobody gets caught off guard.
  3. 0

KOH 2015

Don't count me out yet, Randy. I still have my 900 that we've raced the last two years. After I get the three we've already entered done, I might work on the fourth and enter Sportsman with it.
  4. 0

KOH what to expect?

Some aftermarket seats don't either. The seats we have run the last three years, didn't have a slot either. I don't remember tech ever checking the sub belt, other than making sure there was one.
  5. 0

KOH what to expect?

I believe the rules only say the seats have to have harness slots. I know that Artic Cats were running stock seats last year. RZR stock seats, other than a few models that had PRP seats, do not have harness slots. If the Maverick has them, you should be fine.
  6. 0

KOH 2015

In talking with Dave a few weeks ago, I believe the rules will be similar to last year, with the same two classes. Hopefully it will be posted soon so more people can plan ahead and the number of entries increases.
  7. 0

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

Sorry I expressed my opinion. Never made any comment that indicated I liked or disliked his thread, only that a lot of people read it. Evidently it struck a nerve with you so you felt it necessary to ridicule my opinion? Actually, that's what's wrong with America. Can't speak your mind...
  8. 0

Joey, wasn't knocking this forum, just saying what he does works for that forum. To me, they are two completely different type of forums. Don't like the build threads there, don't read them, but it doesn't seem to make sense to me to go on another forum and belittle it. Kind of like the...
  9. 0

Without discussing the merit of whether it is a "build" thread or not, the reality is, he has the equilavent of two thirds of the total number of members on this forum viewing it, and he doesn't even have the RZR yet. Great advertising for Polaris. His last thread where he did a 2014 XP...
  10. 0

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

I don't think anyone meant to slam you or anyone else that is attending. The support from fellow UTV owners is very much appreciated. The point as I read it, was that what will convince Dave Cole to keep having a UTV race is for more entries. All the support in the world won't keep the race...
  11. 0

Unfortunately, Joey's post in the thread from last year about the difficulty of the race, seems to have come true. "I think its absolutely going to scare people away. The question is, is that a bad thing or a good thing? It really depends on how you look at it. KOH is the toughest UTV race on...
  12. 0

The $400 entry fee is for the Sportsman class and it has no payout. The Pro class has a payout but the entry fee is higher and the course will be more difficult. Last year our pit crew were all volunteers and many of them will be back this year. Anyone that wants to race and needs a pit crew...
  13. 0

Two years ago there were 38 entries and 30 something last year. All the threads about how it destroys your vehicle from people that didn't race are probably keeping the entries down. From my experience, there are a lot of UTV owners in attendance to watch, so time off really doesn't seem...
  14. 0

I don't really agree with that. We entered two XP's last year and the same two this year. I changed the ball joints, bushings, and suspension bolts and have put 1800 miles on them since KOH last year. These are our trail rigs that we added safety it's to race KOH with. Not purpose built race...
  15. 0

Since it's Christmas, it probably isn't ok for me to tell you that you are an idiot and that is the stupidest post I've ever read.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000