Recent content by 10-04 Racing

1. 1

Help UTVUnderground.com out! Calling all racers and members!

Done. Definitely showed some love to UTVunderground!
  2. 1

Harness - Camlock vs Snap latch

definitely stick with the latch style for offroad use.
  3. 1

Where are you racing? Racers data base.

XP900 class #785 Roger Diaz See you soon Doug hope the hip is doing well!
  4. 1

Hello from Stadium SUPER Trucks

Can we get a list going on who is racing or who wants to race but needs more info. Stock Class List: Mod Class List: No streetbike cars, No XP1000 1: Nolen yes 2: James Hill no 3: John Pacheco no 4: Code Rahders maybe 5: Brain Bush Yes 6:Roger Diaz maybe (entry fee is so...
  5. 1

What is the prize money payout structure? Or is it just $1000 1st place?
  6. 1

I'm with Staggs let us Lucas Oil RZR XP 900's run your modified class and we will definitely put on the best race!
  7. 1

Official "Thread" for the DWT PURE "250" Presented by SXSPerformance.com --

Would my Lucas Oil Regional RZR XP 900 be legal also for this series? I have desired to give desert racing a try and have kept an eye on this series and I'm very interested in running this round. One item specifically I am curious is would I be able to use my 5 watt handheld radio that I use for...
  8. 1

The Dirt Series ROUND 2!! INFO

like you said the site is pretty limited. I emailed them let you know when they respond. what class you racing?
  9. 1

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

X2 Black Rhino/Racer X can get you dialed with everything you need! They have great pricing so give em a call. (619) 561-5000
  10. 1

At round 1 the sxs classes were ran first after the morning drivers meeting starting with the unlimited/production 1000 class. I think we started at 10am. No idea if thats the plan for round 2.
  11. 1

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Very cool. Keep the posts coming
  12. 1

Lucas Oil Regional on Saturday then this race on Sunday can't wait! Hopefully this track will be a bit wider than the 1st round
  13. 1

Crazy ass snow mobiles and boats

Remind me not to let these guys ride my sled! Crazy jumps into them water but very risky. If you have ever ridden a sled in powder it's incredible. These guys just have a screw loose!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000