Recent content by AdamS

1. A

want make a ranger ride better

thank you guys, and those part numbers would surely do the trick lol.. problem is my dad is a cheapo LOL ill call Steve and see what he has going on.. and thanks again..
  2. A

want make a ranger ride better

my dad has a 08 ranger xp 700 and asked if he can make it ride better.. anyone have any advise on suspension or ????
  3. A

Rockfront ride

A S A P!!!! just need to figure out what it is and get it fixed now..
  4. A

Rockfront ride

i doubtful im going to be able to make it out Randy. i guess the damage was more than i thought but ill be jealous for sure. Im going through withdrawl and bummed for sure..
  5. A

Turbo Rhino 686... have turbo, should I or shouldn't I?

i have a turbo on mine and love it.. however i run race gas only even with stock compression. if you dont want to lower the compression and live with stock timing then you should build another motor. i have been running stock motor for a while but right now im waiting on forged piston, cam and...
  6. A

FORCE Poker Run

where is it Randy? you have any more info sounds like fun.
  7. A

Yamaha wtb +6 rhino 660 rear axles

im getting more temped to just get these as spares..
  8. A

Hi from central coast of CA

i hope we can make it down next weekend Randy.. a little rain might make it better if they dont close down. we could always go down to the dunes for a day also.. good talking with you this am.
  9. A

nice Randy, its kind of boaring there by yourself. i stopped there on the way home from buying my rhino in La and it was empty.. we left soon after also. i have spent most of today running between the shop and home waiting for my clutch to show up from usps, it was supposed to be here...
  10. A

i will ge game for any of those rides, thats why i got this sxs and good to hear about some prospective rides with you guys.
  11. A

Rally on the Rocks - 2013

i think im going to try to make it too..
  12. A

looking forward to it Randy and all other takers.
  13. A

I dont care what SxS you have...

looking forward to it Randy..and anyone else.. and your welcome to come up my way riding anytime.. im game.. mostly all trail riding but from mild to wild.. we could always head up to oregon, sand mountain, rubicon, stonyford, lake pillsberry, cc camp, cow mountain, sonora wilderness, washington...
  14. A

40" LED and Hid's picts

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #1b1b1b; COLOR: #1b1b1b" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> i got the light bar from Bumpers and i can say holey smokes is this thing bright..bumpers was also a good guy to buy from. i also got the ebay hid headlight kits and those are much brighter...
  15. A

im up to coming down camping really any time, i dont need to go to the beach at all but maybe we should put together a cool trail ride with the few of us on here. maybe next weekend after the one coming to give you guys time to plan?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000