Recent content by Ballistic

1. B

ASCC Round 2

It's going to be tough to get UTV racers and UTV fans out to the race if the promoters don't actively and constantly promote the race......this is especially true during the week leading up to the race. Very little chatter on the UTV forums prior to the race.......and nothing from the...
  2. B

Dragonfire Racing New Kawi Motor Program

Dragonfire......... you going to bring that bad A$$ motor to the track and show everyone just how dialed in it really is.
  3. B

SR1 Comments and Concerns

I think at this point it should be left up to the builder/owner. The cars that have the engine and passenger side completely covered look bad a$$ and is probably a little safer......RJ Anderson and Chad George's cars come to mind. And for that "but it's a SxS" argument.......these are short...
  4. B

Congratulations Cory, great job in the race and on the success of the Inaugural SR1 race. ;) Question for you and any other SR1 driver that would care to answer.... What gear were you mostly in on the track....straight, corners, etc...? Do you start in 1st or 2nd?
  5. B

Re: LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links - You were talking to Magnum and not me right???:D
  6. B

LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links -

It's great that this forum and it's members actually are talking about this this weekends race and discussing racing in general..........hell you have a race section:eek: Over at the Grandma and Grandpa Rhino forums there is no mention of the Lucas utv races all weekend:confused: I'm going to...
  7. B

Re: LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links - MAGNUM...You could say the same thing about Pro-2 & Pro-4....let me show you.. I'm a big fan of the true Trucks, and still can't wrap my mind around a 900hp tube frame truck with a couple of Truck frame rails and a fiberglass...
  8. B

You are right they do need better traction.....maybe 15" tires are the answer....time will tell. According to mylaps.com. that has every lap time of every practice and race, has Dan Kelly recording the fastest UTV time today in only 2 laps.....impressive...
  9. B

See you in Phoenix!

What year R1 motor do you have......what are you front and rear sprockets?
  10. B

Just posted on mylaps.com for today's race. Congrats to RJ....looks like the SR1 drivers gained some ground today with Gary Thompson second and Cory finished 3rd.....great job. Notice Dan Kelly had the fasted lap time 1:16.693 of any UTV this weekend in his SR1. 1 637 RJ ANDERSON 7...
  11. B

Re: LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links - Honestly it never occurred to me and I have talked to no one that didn't think a R1 powered Rhino would easily beat a factory sponsored 800cc UTV weighing the same and only (other than the R1) 4wd being the only other...
  12. B

Thanks for the info......to bad about the track condition. What happened to his Teryx?
  13. B

See you in Phoenix!

Cool.........do you know how fast you were going???? Are you coming here for the next ASCC race next month???
  14. B

Re: LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links - Sorry but I don't want to rewrite the rule book........I was just looking for constructive thoughts and ideas that could possible help all SR1 owners and builders.
  15. B

Oh man....I would love to see Dan drive his SR1 today.....and you are right if he does we will see the true potential of the SR1......he was crazy fast at Speedworld. I understand the concept of this class (bring new life to old race Rhino's and keep costs down) but I also understood that this...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000