Recent content by Baxter

1. B

The New Can-Am Maverick.....

I was just referring to CVT in general.I personally would think the TRA would hold up better.I was a CAT guy myself but that's why I'm saying I don't care for a swinging weight/ramp design that they used.The pins and weights get wear in them, bind and slap around, consistancy goes down.Your...
  2. B

265hp isn't anything to brag about on a race sled either.Speed ahead to the 2.40 mark on video if you don't want to fall asleep as they stage it. Take a ride on OSP outlaw 4.46 @ 156mph - YouTube Your crazy if your trying tell me you'll hook a long travel sxs harder than that.Quit huffing...
  3. B

They are factory Ski Doo clutches.They have fixed/changeable ramps and with a few mods you can take away or add pin weight to the rollers.It takes clutch tuning to a whole new level.But I can't answer why they don't use them on a sxs.I'm not sure if it's cost savings on the companies part or...
  4. B

What sled are you referring too?We twisted the triple pro stock drag sled 9250 at 265hp all day long.What is it you worried about?We personally never had a clutch failure.Maybe I missed something.I'm not sure if the clutches are the same.Do they run a TRA in the Maverick?
  5. B

New HiPer Fusion Wheel

The only issue I've had with mine is I bent a spindle on a very hard impact and ran it long enough on the way back to camp I just about cut the rim down.It's a little thin on the inside bead.It has nothing to do with Hiper just the goober running them. lol If it would have been a cast rim the...
  6. B

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

I'm looking for a in car com for my current shop build.Call me @ 419-953-8509 Thanks fellas
  7. B

Where those belts friends... little roll over vid

Been there a time or 2 and even worse.Nice title because I had a bad wipe out before 5 points and it hurt bad for the 2 of us.lol
  8. B

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

Bend Tech Pro/SM and TorchMate CAD
  9. B

Thanks for the props fellas.I can't wait to get it done but I have customers that can't wait till their's is done so I guess...................... Everyone needs a paycheck.
  10. B

CT Racing Maverick Build

Awesome build! The sub frame and suspension work on the back looks great.Not trying to beat you up or take anything away from your build but I agree on the A pillar needing support.I bet that thing handles like a dream at full tilt.
  11. B

I do 5 and 6 bends all the time but the size and added bends proved to be a lot harder that I thought it would be.It didn't need to be done in one piece by no means but I wanted to push the software I use to it's limits and see wether my bender could keep up.It did it quit well but in the middle...
  12. B

The Mad Viking Project

Very cool build! Do you have the whole clutch assembly including the basket for sale?Definitely fallowing this one.
  13. B

I've been busy in the shop but I pulled this thing out of the corner and started working on it again.Ready to start making carbon fiber skins for the doors and the roof. Fuel tank and dry storage will be under that hinged cover in the back.Building the bed box out of a sheet metal sub...
  14. B

XP1K or T Rex 2

Very good analogy.Same thing I basically tell my customers.Everything has it's fall backs and can be corrected.I'm not a Polaris fan but they do have a performance edge.Fit,finish,and durability for certain environments"my opinion",No.However anything can be modified to work.I've already seen...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000