Recent content by BDorland

1. B

Polaris RZR XP4 1000 Race & Play

Yesterday I got fitted for my fire suit at Mastercraft Safety. You can see I'm pretty stoked but my future crew chief didn't think we should be messing around taking pictures. That's my boy Gavin in the pic and you can see him throwing his hands down as he tells me no pictures, we're working...
  2. B

Well here is the car with a few more changes. I got the car powder coated and Scott at ECP did a great job as always. I've added a set of pumpers from Rugged Radio's new collection along with a full radio system. A set of Mastercraft pro Seats are mounted and as low as they can go on custom...
  3. B

Race and play, well that's where this all started from. Some of you may remember 1 of my posts where I stated that I wanted to race the Best In The Desert, specifically the Mint 400. After much research and conversations with Cory Sappington from UTV Racing Association, I soon realized that...
  4. B

Trail etiquette

I usually pick up the rear but when I lead or ride up front I always signal the number of riders behind. When I cover the last position I use a fist followed by a tap to my helmet, the universal signal for all good, as in all good to hit it hard after me. When approaching a blind section of a...
  5. B

UTV Racing Pit Services???

I'm working on racing The Mint 400 this year, as a newbie I will definitely need some support. Please keep me in mind if this works out. Anyone else out there that wants to get involved feel free to hit me up. I just started a new post for the build and I'm looking for any advice on that too...
  6. B

RZR XP4 1000 BITD Build

The time has come for the build of my XP4 1000. As some of you know I want race in The Mint 400. My goal is to finish the race and not focus on winning. I feel that if I can finish the race that would be an accomplishment in itself. We’re doing a mild build including cage, seats, doors, fuel...
  7. B

No turning back - XP4 1000

Just got back from the first trip, definitely the right choice. Thanks to everyone that posted here and called to support, we're just getting started.
  8. B

No turning back - XP4 1000

Here ye here ye, I introduce to you Brian Dorland. I wish that I deserved some kind of royal announcement but the truth is I'm just an average guy. A family man foremost, but I have the need to be a man’s man. So I’m starting what I call my journey. I’m getting rid of my sand car and moving into...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000