Recent content by BmxKing454

1. B

I'm Back!!!!

Wow it's been way too long. Hope everyone is doing well. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. B

Pismo beach Huckfest JUNE 9TH 2012

"Pistol" Pete Sohren is going to be there in TT#2 for sure. And others are on the fence.
  3. B

I figured I would post up a few updates. First things first, we have the permits in hand! Second, here is a schedule of events for the weekend. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And last but not lease we have a ton of stuff to raffle off at the event. We will be selling raffle...
  4. B

4th Annual Pismo beach Huckfest JUNE 9TH, 2012 It all started a few years back, when some friends found a good sand face at the Oceano dunes ohv area (Pismo Beach, Ca) and started egging each other on, Challenging each other to launch their trucks as high as they dared, fast forward to June...
  5. B

All UTV's Rugged Radios 350-2P-ULT Intercom Setup

How do you add the DSP to the RRP350?
  6. B

I'm Back!!!!

Thanks bud!
  7. B

I'm Back!!!!

Thanks O7.
  8. B

I'm Back!!!!

Its all good. I have already had a few people call me to offer up a spot. but as of now I'm just hanging out. I would be glad to answer any questions anyone has about that stuff I haven't forgot much yet. haha
  9. B

I'm Back!!!!

Just hang out and try to find some more work. But I want to keep up with whats new in the underground. It was my life for so long and I couldn't let it go that easy.
  10. B

I'm Back!!!!

Hey guys this is Chris Brown I used to work for Rugged Radios and now that things have changed I no longer do. I missed you all to much to be gone any longer!!! haha Cant wait to see what in store for me here in a real non working life!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000