Recent content by BoomerTeamUAE

1. B

UTVUnderground Presents: RZR Goes To Dubai (VIDEO)

Thanks to all hope that many of you come to the next event GOVACHO .. YOU NEED TO COME TO UPCOMMING MOREEB FASTIVAL Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  2. B

DOIN THE DUNES 2015 - Big Air Competition - Little Sahara, Ok

Check boomerteamuae on instagram and youtube There is some and here is some Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE with AL DAFRAH TV backstage..." on YouTube -
  3. B

Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE with AL DAFRAH TV backstage

[24/04 1:11 pm] معذور: Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE riding report by AL DHAFRAH TV..." on YouTube - [24/04 1:12 pm] معذور: The first one was behind the scene video which was not shown on tv Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE with AL DAFRAH TV backstage..." on YouTube -
  4. B

We should do it next season. I like the idea .
  5. B

We need to make the same comp here .. waaaaw perfect
  6. B

Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE with AL DAFRAH TV backstage

We had a show program on ALDAFRAH TV and this is behind the scene I will post the original show which was on tv soon Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE with AL DAFRAH TV backstage..." on YouTube - Enjoy and stay tuned
  7. B

Boomerteam uae new video released

The sand is so soft and dry here . With all that power of xp1000 we found the stock tires is the best to do over 80mph dunning.
  8. B

Boomerteam uae new video released

Watch "BOOMER TEAM UAE 2015...MIX" on YouTube - BOOMER TEAM UAE 2015...MIX:
  9. B

Boomerteamuae 2014 2015

Thanks Govacho. How it is going with your secret extremy ?
  10. B

Boomerteamuae 2014 2015

Hi all Watch "BoomerTeamUAE 2014 2015 teaser trailer" on YouTube - BoomerTeamUAE 2014 2015 teaser trailer: http://youtu.be/uAFZ4u-Csb8
  11. B

I got the call up to the big leagues! I'm finally racing the Baja 500

Another shot joey . Good luck be safe and have fun. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  12. B

Hello From BoomerTeam UAE

Thanx u all Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  13. B

That camel called shaheen . It is fully modified . Faster than xp1k.. ask joey Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. B

Thank u bro for everything. Amazing video. Shaheen waiting next year to break RJ lab record .. haha.. really unforgatable greatfull time Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. B

All UTV's Welcome to rzr camp 2014 UAE

I will not say much .. i want joey to do that Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000