Recent content by Carr One Fabrication

1. C

Carr One/SDI/Patridge Motorsports getting it done.

CARR ONE/SDI/PATRIDGE MOTORSPORTS Come out of the gate swinging for 2014 Lake Elsinore Ca, Carr One/SDI/Patridge Motorsports are tearing it up in 2014. 11 rounds of racing in the books and 8 podiums. The success of this team shows at the track. Sponsors are...
  2. C

Carr One XP1000 4 Seat Build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. C

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Lake Elsinore Ca, Carr One Fabrication/Patridge Motorsports/SDI campaign a 5 car team for 2014. Using the proven Polaris XP900 platform and teaming up with top notch sponsors they built a great program. Walker Evans for wheels and shocks. GBC for tires and Yoshimura for exhaust. LOORRS (should...
  4. C

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Let's put a real dash in your Teryx Rusty. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. C

Carr-One Fabrication Builds.

Here is a 4 seat XP1000 we are working on. What do you think? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. C

Finished product. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. C

This weeks projects. Nick Grunlands WORCS build XP1000 4 Low roof line. Radius brow bar to match radius light bar. Bryan Carr 951-833-8061 [email protected] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. C

XP1000 Cage Upgrade

Here are a few more photos. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. C

XP1000 Cage Upgrade

The new XP1000 is one of the best looking OEM cages yet. At Carr One we saw the opportunity to add some bracing and aluminum roof to give it the custom look. PM us for details. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. C

Thanks for starting this thread for us Rusty. We are happy to finally be on the Underground. We look forward to sharing our builds and racing adventures with everyone. Thanks, Bryan Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000