Recent content by cfyca

1. cfyca

1991 DSR1 Mint 400 Report & VIDEOS

Thanks! We had an awesome time... I don't think we are going to make it to SS, and V2R is going to depend on if we still have the car and how much help we can recruit for support. The DSR1 cars are fast, really fast. Like you said it is just going to take everyone a little time to get their...
  2. cfyca

1991 DSR1 Mint 400 Report & VIDEOS

After a long winter in Utah, we decided to pack our DSR1 down to Vegas again to try and redeem ourselves after racing 7 miles in the Mint last year before having problems. We elected to run Sportsman as it is a couple hundred cheaper and we missed Parker so the points didn't really mean...
  3. cfyca

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

Sounds good, you can't beat the sound of the R1! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cfyca

Utah sxs race, any interest?

Shoot me an email at [email protected], I have a moto graphix company and may be interested in helping out as a sponsor. I also have a DSR1 that we might be interested in running in the race, depending on the class restrictions and course details. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cfyca

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Unfortunately the 1960 Bazurk DSR1 isn't going to make the SS no matter how bad we want to go. Pretty simple fix on the shift linkage from the Mint, but have a nursing school graduation that same weekend. Doh!!
  6. cfyca

1955 DSR1 Mint 400 race recap

I think it might be 15mins?
  7. cfyca

#1960 DSR1 Mint 400 Race Report W/VIDEO

Oh and Randy, you need to go to bed man! 4am posts aren't healthy
  8. cfyca

Hey thanks guys! We had a blast and enjoyed meeting everyone.
  9. cfyca

It all started for us the weekend before the race.. We received our axles from GearOne the Friday of the 16th so we slapped them in that night and buttoned a few other loose ends up. About 10pm Friday night the Bazurk Industries 1960 DSR1 rolled out of the shop for the first time ever under...
  10. cfyca

Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

The 1960 Bazurk Industries DSR1 is loaded in the trailer and ready to head in the direction of Fremont St.! In addition to the IRC location tracking at the link above, we will be posting real-time updates and pics throughout contingency and tech. tomorrow as well as the actual the race on Sat...
  11. cfyca

Being the maiden voyage, we will also be after some media in the 1960 DSR1! Assuming we make it of course.. Our entry form is in and money is sent, there are just a couple things out of our control we are contingent upon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. cfyca

One can only hope! I am working on the car 8-12 hours /day 5-6 days a week right now to finish it, there are just a few things out of our control. I think if we can get the suspension and axle issues worked out we will be fine. We still aren't in the clear though. A lot of work to do in the next...
  13. cfyca

Hey Rich, I'm no expert (haven't ever ran a BITD race either), but I do know that the race and start/finish is out by Jean, NV and the tech/contingency is on Fremont street, which is just north of The Strip in downtown Vegas. They are probably 30mins a part in a car on I-15. I believe...
  14. cfyca

Rockstar Racing Girls Video

Sweet video, I really like the camera's position! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. cfyca

sr1 wiring question

I'm guessing Ben would like to know why you are even reading the volts at the coils. Unless you got it all hooked up, then checked the voltage before even trying to turn it over or start it. There is a ton of R1 knowledge and experience on here, but you need to spill the beans about what is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000