Recent content by CodyNygren

1. C

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

I say let him race. As a parent I would not put my daughter in a situation where I didn't feel she would be safe or she couldn't handle the situation. I dont agree with them allowing him to race in that car, like Lacrecia said, put him in a legal car and let him rip. BITD should have also let...
  2. C

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Love our Baja Designs lights on our race car! Thanks for the support!
  3. C

Arisun Aftershock XD review...

I cant agree more! I run the same setup on our race car and we put these babies to the test at the Henderson 250. I have never ran that hard through any rough rocky sections without having at least one flat. As mentioned they also perform and track amazing with more control on harder packed...
  4. C

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

At the Henderson 250 I was in one of the worst if not worst accidents in UTV while Desert Racing, well at least the worst I have heard of happening and let me tell you these "Golf Carts" are built a hell of a lot stronger than you think. We cartwheeled our RZR once and barrel rolled it 4...
  5. C

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

I plan on racing next year but if the class is split Production NA and Production Turbo it will all be determined on which is the "pro" class with all the top racers. If its in the turbo class I will have to reconsider as I don't have the funding to build a new turbo car nor have the desire not...
  6. C

What are you talking about as it is right now its a full on money/sponsorship war! With structuring it this way it allows us guys to upgrade our current cars with an aftermarket turbo system or a bigger engine for a lot cheaper. If they split it to Production Turbo and Production 1000 classes...
  7. C

George face the fact they are not going to structure the class like a moto class, that is way to many classes. If that is what you are looking for go race the PURE series or one of the other UTV only series. BITD desert is the driving series for a true PRO CLASS in desert racing. BITD houses...
  8. C

So here is my thoughts and pretty mch what I sent into BITD. First off I would like to see the classes split into a Pro/Unlimited Class and a Production/Sportsman Class. The Unlimited/Pro Class would house all of the Turbo, Shifter, New Manfactured Releasees and of course anything that fits...
  9. C

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

I was out all weekend so im just catching up on the Monday drama....in Sheaklys post he references whether or not I was running to 5 at the time like I stated. So this is just showing that yes I was nothing else.
  10. C

who wins V2R

What the hell you talking about now????
  11. C

who wins V2R

And our incident was between pit 3 and 4. Roughly 150ish
  12. C

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

I never said that the nerf took us out of the race. As for this whole tire touching that never happened especially if your bumper really sticks out 6''. When nerfed at Baja there was no tire contact and that was dead center. I measured my rear bumper the other night and my rear tires stick out a...
  13. C

who wins V2R

Hmmm idk about that as while we were stuck George and Schueler were the next two cars following right behind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000