Recent content by CSG

1. C

UTV World Championship @@PHOTOS@@

Nice shots. Thanks for posting
  2. C

Sounding board before i pull the trigger

My bad. I was not thinking about the turbo. A guy that races against me has the wildcat. It is impressive to look at. Having less support for it scares me a little though.
  3. C

Sounding board before i pull the trigger

I am not a desert racer but I'll chime in since no one else has. I would probably go with the RZR or an X3. Probably the X3 because of the wheelbase. Being new to them the support they have would be very helpful. Everyone knows what it takes to make them competitive and you should not have any...
  4. C

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

Is it a coincidence that the site seemed to fall off as the X3 started to really come on?
  5. C

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

I not really up to date on social media. What would I do to find the type on content that I used to find here?
  6. C

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

I can't say what killed this place but it is on it's last breath for sure. It is a shame too, it was a great site with more hardcore knowledge vs the typical questions/discussions on the other forums.
  7. C

Rzr supercharger vs turbo

The supercharger downside is that you have to spin it somehow...
  8. C

RZR 570 Class at the UTV World Championships - 2019

I've decided he is a Russian troll assigned to keep Americans from being productive at work.
  9. C

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

Honda is not going to build anything game changing fast, that all died with the 250R and the CPSC tricycle fines.
  10. C

IYL, serious question. It is obvious from the posts that one of your opinions is that the age range for the class is too wide (which I am not disagreeing with). Why can't you just state that? Why run around in troll circles, it is like debating with a magic 8 ball...
  11. C

I agree completely Blue Coyote. IYL. You want to come off as intelligent and then you compare bumpers on a car to those built onto a UTV. Come on, you can do better than that.
  12. C

I can "play" as I like. That is what playing is. I am calling you out on your comment above "allowing 570's to run without bumpers". Back that up with some tech on how that makes the ride more dangerous for the kid. I do agree that they should be allowed underbody protection.
  13. C

I'll play. Explain how bumpers on a UTV designed in the typically seen fashion make the occupant safer.
  14. C

Drivers attacking Drivers at WORCS

That sucked for the guy behind, attacked while harnessed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000