Recent content by CustomizedRhino13

1. C

Its not a dune buggy!

I tell people its a 4 wheeler with a steering wheel and a roll bar because otherwise they are like you ride one of these.
  2. C

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

I ran mine with it off for a while and it ran crappy, so now I am back to stock + you won't have to clean it as often.
  3. C

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

Its more than likely jetted for that setup and unless you want to rejet I would leave it. Clean rhino!!!
  4. C

All UTV's Dream utv build

Yamaha rhino, mid travel kit, heavy duty axles and drive shafts, can am maverick 1000 engine, lowered aluminum cage, swap over can am gauge cluster, 26 x9 bighorns on bead locks, led light bars on bumper on front and rear and all the way around the roll cage, camoplast 4s tracks for the winter...
  5. C

Yamaha What sheave grease

Let us know how it works out.
  6. C

Used truck under 15k

I would buy a 2006 lly or 06, 07 lbz duramax diesel.:D If you stuck on ford then I would go with 7.3.
  7. C

Christmas in March!!!

Just stay up till midnight and get 'er done.:D
  8. C

I'm sure you're fine for awhile ask James but it was a lot more than 40 miles.
  9. C

I'm pretty sure it was belray that James said dried up on him and he said to only use the yamalube ultramatic stuff. I'll have to look at the tub in the shop but I think that's what it was.
  10. C

Yamaha WV Hot Rod Rhino Sheave Kit!!!

There greaseless overdrive weights but James at JBS said that they are working better with grease so everyone is switching over for the most part. I greased mine and so far has been great, I can't compare to greaseless setup though because I have only ran grease. So basically greased greaseless lol
  11. C

Yamaha WV Hot Rod Rhino Sheave Kit!!!

Heres some videos. Hot Rod Sheave Install - YouTube How to Grease your Hot Rod Sheave & OD Weights - YouTube Yamaha Rhino With JBS Sheave - YouTube
  12. C

I heard stuff like belray ends up drying up.
  13. C

The dealer gave me some from the back for free when it wasn't on the shelf.
  14. C

Get a JBS Sheave! jkjk :D I would only use yamahalube.
  15. C

Alba Racing 2013 SCORE San Felipe 250 report

Congrats on the win! Nice to see the rhino out there whoopin everybody! Rhino Power! lol:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000