Recent content by dkiewicz

1. dkiewicz

2019 KOH

We can tie him up and hide him in a Sea Van for a couple of days, no? LOL!!!!
  2. dkiewicz

All UTV's How the clutch works!!

Here's a pretty good stand in for those that want to know...
  3. dkiewicz

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Why $6K more for Commiefornia?
  4. dkiewicz

NEW STOCK UTV RALLY CLASS LAUNCHES AT 2018 POLARIS RZR UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

This is great news Joey! I do have one observation though. If you are allowing bigger tires, you have to consider the clutch springs and weights. That is almost required if you jump the size up. I think it's safer and shouldn't be an issue if you pick one kit to go with as spec and all the folks...
  5. dkiewicz

Local Day Ride (So Cal)

Well, you can't "legally" Ride from Cleghorn to Arrowhead. The best thing to do is start at Pilot rock OHV staging area by Cedars spring dam off the 173 or start in Miller Canyon past Silverwood Lake on the 138. I would highly advise not to skirt the Officers up there because there are plenty...
  6. dkiewicz

Its one of the most insane UTV's we've ever seen!

Not a UTV. That's a custom built race car.
  7. dkiewicz

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

Perfect reason to buy a new trailer... Just sayin' ;)
  8. dkiewicz

CALIFORNIA OFF-ROAD VEHICLE ASSOCIATION APPLAUDS SIGNING SB 249, CREATES PERMANENT OFF-ROAD PROGRAM

Yeah, they're now part of the same organization that pigeon holed $34M of OHV funds a few years back and we still don't know where it went. I'm not too sure this is a good thing.... http://www.sacbee.com/news/investigations/state-parks-funding/article2575188.html
  9. dkiewicz

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

Now this I like! The heavier weight will also help to carry heat away. Why aren't they using a gear oil? Drag? Foaming? Just curious...
  10. dkiewicz

Polaris Polaris Transmission Modification

It's his "fix". I like it, but it would be much better if it was pressure rather than gravity fed. Mainly because if you're on an incline or off camber, there's no oil flowing. For duners this is awesome.
  11. dkiewicz

LET’S RIDE WITH LARRY ROESELER // #LETSRIDEWITHLR

Larry is a great guy. He used to be my neighbor here in Hesperia. Class act right there.
  12. dkiewicz

Rally Racing in a UTV

ITP BajaCross. I've run those on my 800 S on this very trail hauling mail and they will let you scoot very fast without catching and over gripping. I think a competent driver and a UTV would blow this time for the 2W car away. I just might have to think about this one. Only drawback is going to...
  13. dkiewicz

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Thanks, that's good to know. I have Hesperia Airport a few mi from the house. I think I'll give it a go. AV gas is only a little more than pump these days and I think cheaper that VP fuels. We also have Goodspeed who sells pump Sunoco at 104 octane which seems to be very good also. Have a great...
  14. dkiewicz

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

Well, I have a question for all you motor heads out there. My friend Zane and I have been discussing using Octane boosters in a 2016 Polaris XPT's. My experience with my Yamaha WR250F was that a 50-50 mix of 91 pump and 104 Sunoco from my local GoodSpeeds Autofuel, was an awesome mix. The bike...
  15. dkiewicz

Baja summer ride

Man that sounds like it's gonna be a great ride! You guys leaving the little ladies at home? Might cause some friction, ya think? ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000