Recent content by Dudeonit

1. D

White Mountain UTV Jamboree Video

The wife and I had a great time!! Looking forward to the next get together!!
  2. D

Killer Lynx Creek Race video

Cool Video. Thanks for sharing!!!
  3. D

Statement of Condolence on the Death of Nicky Hayden

Enjoyed watching him over the years and you could tell he was a special rider as well as a genuinely nice person. He will be missed.......
  4. D

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

Had a GREAT time seeing everyone again. Weather threw in an interesting twist. Thanks Cisco and Vicky for all you did and do. Jim and Melissa for leading a great ride into the Military Base W/O clearance, LOL!!! Bill for providing the swag!! And to our new friends Spinout Mike and Charlotte...
  5. D

John Berry ride

1 XL and 1 Medium Bill
  6. D

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

Don't forget to lower your tailgate when hitching or unhitching. I know it sounds like common sense but if you get distracted. I installed one of these. Cheap insurance for your truck bed and fifth.
  7. D

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

I am going to be in spot 64 from the 16th till the 21st.
  8. D

X-3 demo ride review

Thanks for the in depth review Noel. I was supposed to go on that ride but could not make it. I am waiting for long term reviews but that car felt nice just sitting in it. I suppose a test ride is due Halloween.Since I have the 10 foot garage this car is out unless I upgrade the fifth or go to a...
  9. D

Can am Maverick X3

I would get the X3 but too long. Gonna wait to see how the 2017 RZR Turbo holds up and then buy next year.(@ least that's the plan) :)
  10. D

40-spot-beam-single-row-led-light-bar-24x5watt-cree-leds-super-bright

40 " Light Bar. WORKS great. Would not fit on my new roof. http://safeglowhips.com/product/40-spot-beam-single-row-led-light-bar-24x5watt-cree-leds-super-bright/ $100 Bob 909-227-2428
  11. D

XP 1000 V Intrusion Bar

Have a new condition Polaris V Bar for the Stock RZR 1000 Cage. Retails $199. $80
  12. D

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROW HEAD

On Standby this w/e or we would join you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000