Recent content by El Mamito USMC

1. E

Code MEX LOG 500, whos in?

this looks like a promising race , specially when you count the terrain, millage and cost (specially this part). so whos in? ill try nxt yr for sure..
  2. E

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

it has as muzzy exhaust and we'll leave that one for now.
  3. E

hi, not new but back here again..

thanks for the input.. i told my friend some ideas and it looks like ill be a solid vehicle after all.
  4. E

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

any one has experience with them? i use it in my quad and love it but I'm looking for the best bang for the buck exhaust. mostly oriented to race desert.. https://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/84609-monster-dual-exhaust.html
  5. E

hi, not new but back here again..

Hi guys same guy as other forums, just been gone gor a while.. but now here hopefully for the near future. my friend is getting an utv and ill be helping him build it. I got a few questions: 1- how you manage to save the belts as much as possible? I dont want to snap every few miles? 2- what...
  6. E

any one with experience with Teixeira A arms?

My friend is going to start building his utv and i recommend Teixeira, since i love his parts for my atv. Any input on them? Mostly the arms
  7. E

New Yamaha?

I guess it my time to move up. does any one know if they are going to do a 4 seater..?
  8. E

BAJA 500 thread

heres the Baja pits map guys
  9. E

Looking for the right lightbar!!!

Correct. But also theyre having newer and better proyectors/pods to better proyect the ligth...
  10. E

That is correct. But ur 3 rigids cost way moreeeee than the totron.. and totron is 3w chips and rigid 5w. Guys just hold on and dont get desperate.. wait until u see Ezequiel's ligthbar and we'll go from there...
  11. E

BAJA 500 thread

when you guys prerunn. take some good notes and please share... ill start my prerun on the 1st.. so any good tips are always appreciated..
  12. E

thanks for the sale and I cant wait to see the pictures here and the review... just brining another good option to the utv community..
  13. E

All UTV's LED Light Shoot Out?

I actually don't have a website per se just a sales thread but here it is.. http://elforooffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=139958.0#top
  14. E

BAJA 500 thread

here you go guys..
  15. E

All UTV's LED Light Shoot Out?

did any one actually did a new test? Totron, Soye, aurora are good options on the china bars. I sell them and they move a lot faster than the BD or RGD models and customers are really happy..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000