Recent content by george.felix

1. george.felix

Who wants to qualify UTV's for The Mint 400 at King of The Hammers?

Most people don’t go to KOH....if your wanting to qualify it should be before the race not at another race.
  2. george.felix

Can the Yamaha YXZ1000 make the Baja.

Somebody complained and had this video blocked.....I wonder who would do that? Hmmm? I don’t think Polaris or Yamaha would be offended so someone’s a sore loser.
  3. george.felix

UTVWC Laughlin Leap

It looks like the Laughlin Leap is being cancelled because no sponsors are interested. It appears there is no TV coverage this year. Last year was covered by ABC I believe. Neither of these developments appear to be improvements to what was arguably the single biggest UTV event of the year. I...
  4. george.felix

hi, not new but back here again..

Stick to the basics....buy a $35 clutch alignment tool. Buy a clutch kit. Personally I don't like aftermarket exhaust for a lot of reasons. A tuner is just more connectors to fail but if you have to have one Power Commander and Dyno Jet I think has one. I'd spend the money on flashing the ECU...
  5. george.felix

RZR RS1 Class?

Here is the question and response from BITD about the RS1. If you believe Polaris said this then I have some swamp land to sell you. Every video I've seen of the RS1 vs XP1000 show the cars being neck and neck just as you would expect. Whatever difference there is is up to the driver to...
  6. george.felix

RZR RS1 Class?

I was seriously considering to race one next yr but not in its own class. The weight is overstated imo. Currently there are a wide range of weights among the two seat and 4 seat Rzrs, Yamaha, and XX coming up. There is as much as 300lbs or more after race built. On paper it’s 29 lbs lighter than...
  7. george.felix

Who has the scoop on the new new for the up coming desert/dune riding season

Apparently BITD I mean Cory has decided the RS1 is too badass to run with the other naturally aspirated cars and must be separated in a class of its own.....because why?
  8. george.felix

RZR RS1 Class?

So I asked Cory and he said no that the rules require a co-driver. He said there is going to be a RS1 class with its own rules for 2019. I asked if any of the build specifications have been decided and his answer was no. So a Can Am sponsored driver making the rules for a Polaris only...
  9. george.felix

Primary clutch issues have you seen this?

For most work on a sxs I’d suggest finding someone who versed in all aspects of the car. Your going to be better off in the long run since most of these guys own and run cars. Taking to a dealer would be my last resort. I’d even trust google first......
  10. george.felix

Drivers attacking Drivers at WORCS

Jim, I watched the video again and it stops right at the point where the guy makes what I’d call a swipe at the drivers helmet and almost looks like he’s starting to walk away but you can’t tell. I’m always skeptical about videos that just stop abruptly if you know what I mean. The kid didn’t...
  11. george.felix

I assumed the topic was about incidents that would be considered unsportsmanlike. It happens in every sport and how its addressed is different in every sport. Hockey and Nascar fighting is not a big deal but in figure skating it will get you banned and kicked off the Olympic Team. Offroad racing...
  12. george.felix

I'm may be alone on this but as bad as this looked it didn't have permanent serious consequences.....in other words no one got hurt. However much he should have known better is speculation imo. He did what he did and it was 100% out of line and he should be held responsible for it no more or...
  13. george.felix

RZR RS1 Class?

It should be allowed.....thats a question for Cory. If the Can Am turbo is any precedent when it was allowed mid season to compete against the NA cars then I don't see why the RS1 would not be allowed. I suppose they could change the rules to require a co driver or is that already a rule?
  14. george.felix

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

I was referring to Legacy. For the record, I'm not a poster boy for any particular agenda I say whats on my mind but that can change......ask anyone who's bumper I've left paint on. That said the truth is usually somewhere in the middle of extreme points of view. Never and Always are both...
  15. george.felix

Primary clutch issues have you seen this?

You need to make sure its tight periodically....I mean your bouncing it over the desert i assume and 2000 miles is a lot of offroad miles. Just hit it with an impact now and then if you don't have a torque wrench....Also change the bolt once in a while. If your just driving it till it breaks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000