Recent content by GIFF-TURBO RZR

1. G

How NOT to Drive A UTV in a public setting! WATCH THIS VIDEO

I did not come in here calling anyone names.......look again. Frank is no stranger to supporting the sport we all love so much........we all do what we can to preserve it and do what we can to better it. The video taken on the road was done with another driver not Frank. he was the poster...
  2. G

All UTV's MCX Apex Footage !!!!!!!!!

Banshee hill Oregon YouTube - MCX-USA Turbo Apex Polaris RZR Cruisin around the house YouTube - MCX-USA Turbo Apex RZR
  3. G

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

I think there was allot of guys with unreasonable expectations about what was posted.......... he dose a great job for the UTV community and gains nothing, the best sources in the world are not always right. People need to stop complaining and move on.
  4. G

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

Disappointment…. What are we a bunch of children who just found out there is no Easter Bunny? Is this some kind of joke…..LoL anyone with the recourses to buy a toy like the RZR and log onto the internet should be able to manage their emotions enough to remember it’s not over until the...
  5. G

St Anthony's Idaho July 3rd to the 10th

Thanks Schannon, were on our way to St Anthony's, stopped in Montana for the night. You should of joined the ride its going to be off the Hook!
  6. G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLLEyW49jY
  7. G

Glamis Night Run Pics

Cool pics Joey........I wish I could of joined in, looks like you had a great time
  8. G

I'm loaded and ready to pull out tomorrow :)
  9. G

I hear there are still some camp sites available at Sand Hills Resort.........I think we currently have 17 signed up and confirmed for the trip. The more the better........all are welcome to join even if your not in a UTV. My son will be on his quad. PM me if you need and info or help with...
  10. G

RSR-S help needed

Yeah, you cooked the belt. Be sure to clean both clutches real good while your in there swapping out the belt
  11. G

Oh yeah will do! there will be a report after the trip and some pics also.
  12. G

Your welcome to join us bro!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000