Recent content by iceman1922

1. I

The 2017 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship powered by Monster Energy returns to Laughlin

While I realize this is a UTV site Joey, why no mention that the fastest motorcycles and quads in the desert will be racing too? Show a little love for the handlebars!
  2. I

RACE LIFE: SCANLON MOTORSPORTS GROUP | MINT 400

Nice write up, but I believe you've got the grand prix finish wrong. When the leader finishes the race, everyone else's race is done when they cross the finish line, regardless of the number of laps completed.
  3. I

An Epic Battle, An Epic Ending...

Wow. We had an amazing race experience with Kane in the 2015 Vegas to Reno, but we were all on quads. I posted a brief story on FB last year, it's a good read: "We’d like to give a shout out to Kane Fraser, a certified bad ass, and his co-rider Paul Marcotte. Our #415 quad had shut down at...
  4. I

2015 BITD SS300

Isn't the starting order of the classes based on the speed of each class? Fastest go first, slowest go last?
  5. I

2015 BITD SS300

lol no, that list is the draw for the draw for starting order. There is a second draw for starting position. So if you're #1 on the draw order list, the first number picked is your starting position. If you're #2 on the draw list, the second number picked is your start position.The results of...
  6. I

2015 BITD SS300

Yup, read the top of the listo_O "Draw Order by Class (Not Starting Order for Vehicles)"
  7. I

2015 BITD SS300

'course you know those aren't your starting positions, right? That's just the draw order for your starting position...
  8. I

air filter assembly for desert racing?

Here's the bible of severe duty air filtration: Donaldson. Check out their catalog, especially the tech section at the end which discusses flow loss. http://www.donaldson.com/en/engine/support/datalibrary/061238.pdf
  9. I

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

RV access? Thinking whether or not we should bring the RV and enclosed trailer to the race. Only experience is with Vegas to Reno and the RV/trailer would have been a huge hassle. How's the parking access for tech inspection? Camping in the pits, is there plenty of room to get out of there on...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000