Recent content by jajl22

1. jajl22

4 Seat Turbo S Velocity Glamis Shock Settings

Ya...going to be running 32" paddles
  2. jajl22

only person that will be in the back is my 100lbs daughter...off and on...not always. I just know these things normally come whacky from the dealership so was looking for a starting point...
  3. jajl22

Hi All, Anybody have any base settings for a 4 Seat Turbo S Velocity that they like for Glamis? Ride height to start with? Clicker positions? any tips for the Walkers? Thx.
  4. jajl22

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

What other "big boy" off road racing class had a choice between a gear driven transmission and another style? I can't think of any, curious as to what you are referring to. I have always been a Honda fan, rode a 250R for most of my dune life, had a Rhino for hunting....Also loved Yamaha and...
  5. jajl22

GNCC UTV Racing *Dead*/Why?Press?Impact?GOAT?Legacy?

Sounds to me like they are scraping UTV's to go after the electric mountain bike crowd...makes sense...mountain biking and mountain bike racing has been on the rise in the last few years...for a "woods series" it makes perfect sense, bring in new names, new sponsor, and open yourself up to...
  6. jajl22

What UTV Motor Produces the most torque

interesting...thx for responses. I was looking for torque numbers and couldn't find anywhere, and i don't have dyno numbers readily available...figured some here would be more in the know rather then me scouring hours of forums looking for dyno sheets.
  7. jajl22

What UTV Motor Produces the most torque

What UTV Motor Produces the most torque? Brand doesn't matter to me and boosted vs. NA doesn't matter to me. Question i have been researching lately and it is almost impossible to get torque numbers for these different motors Does anybody know what utv motor produces the most torque? or where...
  8. jajl22

2018 Polaris RZR Turbo-S Stop Sale & Stop Ride Notice

word i am hearing is they are sending out whole new cages..there was no "fix to existing", don't know what is different yet as you can not look up the part number yet...but they are having a dealership pre-order of the new cages so if you have a Turbo S and are waiting i would call and make sure...
  9. jajl22

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

The problem with the social media platforms is that you have to wade through "fake news" and "specifically designed marketing tactics trying to pose themselves as facts" to get any real information. It is exhausting... Once you wade through all the nonsense you can find some social media...
  10. jajl22

Music Video O.T Genasis we helped with UTV's

The amount of drugs it would take to get me dancing would probably kill me before i could dance...
  11. jajl22

I want to put a stereo in my RZR for the simple fact of hard parking down at the hill and dancing like this dude with this song bumping...so many people wouldn't get it but the ones that did would probably have a heart attack from laughing so much...
  12. jajl22

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold

That looks like a lot of fun, and what a beautiful place to do it in...would be fun to take my daughter and do a trip similar to this.
  13. jajl22

I bet that was a fun/different project to be a part of compared to the usual.
  14. jajl22

Who has the scoop on the new new for the up coming desert/dune riding season

Alright let's hear it...let the opinions, 1/2 truths and flat out lies fly. This is the underground after all... Will Polaris have a new triple cylinder motor in a redesigned version of the RZR? Is Polaris going to slap a turbo on the RS1? Is Textron going to have the turbo XX out sooner...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000