Recent content by Joeygo

1. J

Who was that guy

I was watching him give out T-shirts. Throwing out to us big guys and gals. He noticed a little girl down front and stopped , went down and got down on his knee (got on her level) and handed her a shirt. We can buy our own shirts!!!!
  2. J

Who was that guy

This guy.
  3. J

Who was that guy

It's been a week since camp RZR and not one comment about the M.C. out at Glamis. I don't know his name but here is a "SHOUT OUT" to him. Job well done! All weekend long I saw him and he was non-stop. Funny, engaging,entertaining, working the crowd, talking about the sponsors. This guy was doing...
  4. J

Post your favorite UTV photo....

I'm partial to this one. Hooper's car with both of my daughters in it. :D
  5. J

Camp RZR Photos

Just thought Id start a thread for Camp RZR. This was my first time out and had a blast. So much to see and do. Polaris put on a great event. Here are a few things that I saw and did. RZR line up Saw this RZR jumping Some wheel to wheel racing action One of the fast cars...
  6. J

Flamed Out Dominator 800

:eek::eek::D
  7. J

New to SxS

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like I might take the RZR out for the first time the weekend. All depends on my work schedule. Might be able to make a day trip to Pismo :D
  8. J

New to SxS

Thanks for the invite. I've never been to OW.I might take you up on that. What part of OW do you camp at?
  9. J

New ISDRA Season Passes

BLM>California>El Centro>Recreation>OHV>ISDRA>Site Map>Permits Print Page El Centro Field Office Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Dunes Home / Permits / Laws & Safety / Take it Outside! / Plans & Documents / DAC Subgroup / Site Map Fee & Permit Information 2013-2014 When...
  10. J

New to SxS

Yea everyone says that i'lll really like the XP. I'm in Santa Clarita and planning to make trips to Glamis, Dumont, Pismo and also hit the desert.
  11. J

New to SxS

I've ridden dirt bike and quads for many years. This is my first venture into the SxS world.
  12. J

New to SxS

Great site and looks like a good group of people to hang with. I just picked up a XP 900 and I'm getting ready for the season. Thought I'd say "HI". Looking foreword to meeting other members for some rides. This is when I got it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000