Recent content by Kilgore23

1. K

Sara Price to Become the First Female Driver in Stadium SUPER Trucks

This is Awesome, Congrats and Good Luck Sara!!!
  2. K

TORC series anyone ?

Hey us SR1 guys are all about Crandon, full race/demo whatever. Give us a shot and we'll put on a show.
  3. K

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

So was there more than one class that raced today? Besides obviously N/A and turbo desert cars does anyone have results they could post?
  4. K

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Piss Poor coverage from Score, thanks for the updates guys! Maybe next year Score can find a feed that has sound and doesn't drop every 5 minutes. Possibly an announcer that has a clue about racing, maybe someone thats not ESL.....
  5. K

How fast are SR1's ???

I knew we laid down some fast laps in the SR1 class but didn't realize just how fast we were going. This last weekend at Wild Horse Pass the top 3 SR1's all laid down faster lap times than any other vehicle. Also faster than Deagan's winning Pro Lite lap time when they last raced WHP (And I know...
  6. K

I shouldn't even be alive

Your story hits close to home so I thought I would share mine and help drive home the NEVER RIDE ALONE rule. I to had a major spinal injury, 10+ years ago I shattered my T10 - T12 riding my dirt bike in Glamis. My back was fused and rods were inserted. However, it's my little brothers story that...
  7. K

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Can't wait, see you all bright and early tomorrow!!!
  8. K

Frame straightening in So. Cal ???

I forgot about Dr. Johns, a friend of mine had a Harley Frame straightened there and they did a great job.
  9. K

Thanks guys, I'll hit up James and John and see what they say. It's only slightly bent maybe a 1/8 - 1/4 inch in and whats more bothersome is the plate that holds the steering rack seems a bit twisted from the arm mount being pushed in slightly. I'm sure this thing wasn't all that straight to...
  10. K

Hey Guys, After my crash last weekend the front end of my car is a little tweaked and I don't want to start messing around with a porto-power as it seems like it needs to be moved out and forward. I was wondering if anyone knows of a shop with a frame straightening table that could fix it...
  11. K

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD2 Photos-Results

I'd like to chime in since I was involved in one of the biggest crashes of the day. Being a grass roots entry level series we're going to consistently have people like myself that have very little race experience. All I feel like I can do is share my experience and point out how important it is...
  12. K

Official UTVUnderground 2014 Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional RD2 Photos-Results

Here's my crash video... Can't wait for next round, I'm stoked were right back at Elsinore. http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=B_cZ7je5j5M&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvfYK3PgezPA%26feature%3Dshare
  13. K

Rednecks With Paychecks - EVENT VIDEO - Must Watch!!

I'm getting a big wheel ready for next year, I'll smoke that fire fighter..
  14. K

SR1 Championship racing at Elsinore!

I'll be ready to go and can't wait to get back on the Elsinore track! Also, I just checked the weather and it looks like a sunny 70 degrees....
  15. K

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 2 VIDEO

I'm at all the So Cal and AZ regionals so I'll stop by.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000