Recent content by kmb760

1. kmb760

Dakar 2019 - UTVs

2. kmb760

2019 KOH

Dave dropped a huge bomb with that line up
  3. kmb760

Who has the scoop on the new new for the up coming desert/dune riding season

I wish Can-Am would put out another pure sport X3 with the DCT trans but until another manufacture can really better the current X3 then I just don't think they will. Also I wish they would give these things some new names, the RZR and maverick need to be renamed.
  4. kmb760

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

So essentially is a extension cord that feeds the outlets and you have the manual option to switch from shore power or battery. Sounds easy enough if all the outlets run off the same breaker.
  5. kmb760

Keep getting logged out.

I can't even get UTV underground to come up in TapaTalk.
  6. kmb760

Get Ready....

for me it's nice that my tool snob friend hands me down his blue points
  7. kmb760

Get Ready....

I still feel like the belt is here to stay. But having one machine with a belt option or paddle shift option would be fantastic.
  8. kmb760

Get Ready....

I sure hope Polaris has a full redesigned RZR. Maybe it's actually time to start a whole new line of SxS.
  9. kmb760

Did everyone move on.

I feel like the UTV industry is getting to the point where our big spenders that use to showcase a build thread don't do it anymore because of giving up any kind of edge to the competitors.
  10. kmb760

Did everyone move on.

I always use TapaTalk and that is what makes reading the home page content difficult for me.
  11. kmb760

New Trend Custom Trailer

Awesome trailer. Also nice to know someone right here in SoCal could build something like this as custom upgraded or bare as I would want it.
  12. kmb760

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

I'm assuming they didn't finish in the allotted time but still is fun to see RG and his 9 year old racing together again.
  13. kmb760

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

I think why you'll see internet traffic issues is because people stay on the main RZR forum or maverick forum because that's where they get the most like users to answer their specific questions. If you guys want that traffic get more company products on board here with video demonstrations...
  14. kmb760

Weird that Chapo hasn't pinged in almost 30 minutes
  15. kmb760

Chapo's tracker isn't updating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member