Recent content by Markflexes

1. Markflexes

Toy Hauler Opinions

I like my Pacific Coachworks Rage'N. It is short and light but yet has on-board gen, fits a 4 seat RZR, front bdrm, has good sized holding tanks and has been reliable.
  2. Markflexes

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

Subscribed.
  3. Markflexes

Baja summer ride

Looks like a great ride. Subscribed.
  4. Markflexes

BUILD THREAD: 2018 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo Dynamix

Gorgeous car Joey. Thanks for finishing the build thread amidst all you had to deal with.
  5. Markflexes

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

As of 11:50a PST Jagged still leads @ RM 893 and has put some distance on Cafro who is showing @ RM 863. Elenburg has not updated in 20 min so could be right on Cafro. Sappington gaining ground in 4th @ RM 822 with Murray's 15 miles behind him. At this point looking good for Jagged. They have...
  6. Markflexes

Brandon should get in the 2919 in or around Loretto.getting the car from Parks/Spiess.
  7. Markflexes

According to Tracker: 1. Jagged RM 740 2. Cafro RM 717 3. Elenburg RM 696 4. Lambert RM 646 5. Sappington RM 650 Notables: Matlock RM 545, Murray's RM 609, Burnett RM 495 but something weird with tracker so may not be accurate, Millen looks to be out and on Hwy 1 heading north.
  8. Markflexes

RACE LIFE: BLAKE VAN DE LOO – THE KING OF THE HAMMERS

Great story. Good luck "Beer Man"!
  9. Markflexes

KOH Pick the winner.

1919 Van de Loo Jagged X
  10. Markflexes

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

Basically the fastest to change two tires on the same side using both a front and rear jack positions.
  11. Markflexes

2016 Baja 1000 Shock Therapy Pre Run

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.
  12. Markflexes

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

We may be old and slow Sims but Jagged still kicked your ass thanks to that loose lug nut...lol. And, despite the jack man having a Forty taped to his hands it was still good enough to take home the $500 and bragging rights. It was fun and hopefully will see more events like that in the future.
  13. Markflexes

Best E-Rated AT Tire

Joey you list 4 criteria and I would say in my opinion the Nitto Terra Grappler is the best all around truck tire. I am on set 3 on 2 different trucks and all have lasted 60k or more. They come in some odd sizes that other manufacturers tires do not. The E load rating and 80psi max pressure make...
  14. Markflexes

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

1921 per tracker looks like it is on the trailer and heading back to Ensenada.
  15. Markflexes

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

2919 not tracking but reports have them at RM 260.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000