Recent content by MayhemOffroad

1. M

Mayhem Offraod 1989 Mint 400 race Report

Yup I remeber, Cigar while we were loading, you going to be at the next one? Yeah didn't think I would need a pump as well it was the o ring on the case side that was bad
  2. M

Yeah, got a call right after the drivers meeting from meziesmotorsports who had a full pump ready Togo for us, took us awhile to drain and burp the system.....but the car ran cool , did I at some point ask you for one
  3. M

During the race didnt feel like a "nice job" but in hindsight really happy we pushed through, at lot easier and faster to get a cocktail driving to the end .
  4. M

Thanks for the late heads up :) It took us about and hour of smashing but we got it out, don't know how the diff felt about it but have to rebuild it anyways
  5. M

2016 Mayhem Off Road #1989 Mint 400 Race Report 22nd place Might be a bit long :) Let me know what you think, more of a story than report. We started our morning out extremely confident in our cars, knowing we did our due diligence with prep and testing. Also with the understanding that...
  6. M

FACTORY UTV UHMW ARMOR PROTECT MINT 400 WINNERS

Yeah thanks agian!! The skid plate is what allowed to get a finish!!
  7. M

Mayhem Offroad car 1927

Hey you guys awesome, thanks for posting all these images. It was hell of an experience.
  8. M

Mayhem Offroad car 1927

Thanks, I was going through post last night and saw that you posted about misising items, PM when you have a chance please. Thanks again
  9. M

Mayhem Offroad car 1927

No not us. We raced our RZR 1000 down at baja, sorry to hear they ended up on thier lid.
  10. M

Mayhem Offroad car 1927

Hi, everyone Just got registered on the site. Been lurking for awhile. We are the 1927 car that finished the Baja 1000 at 47:24. Just wanted to introduce us and say hey. Will be posting some more later. Thanks for some great pics and videos. Mayhem Offroad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000