Recent content by mc93yj

1. M

2013 Mystic Terracross Championship Round 1 COMPLETE TV SHOW VIDEO

So do only certain people get the xp1000 first to do these races.how does it work? I would like to buy one but can't seem to come across one yet.or is this just a race to show off the the model that only the "rich kids" get or sponsered guys.
  2. M

UTV racing at Crandon?

I woukd depending on when,how much it would cost,and what kind of rules we would be following.I live in Northwest Indiana so its only a few hrs away
  3. M

2012 Winner of KOTM Cheated!!

Easiest way to handle this kind of situation is Put him in trees next time.if I was racing and seen it happen I would only need to catch him once to give him a tap that would end his day.I have done it before to people who try and block I only give one chance then it's move over or I will move you.
  4. M

Raber Racing DSR1 new look (sneak peak)

Looks good.How much would something like that cost? I am thinking about starting to piece one together but would rather just have one done.
  5. M

Hi, My name is Tyler and Im an alcoholic

I missed that maora race didn't get broken parts in time I had gotten hit by a jeep he said he didn't see me coming and turned right into me.does maora have sxs races on a short course style track somewhere?I would be interested in racing one if they did.
  6. M

Hi, My name is Tyler and Im an alcoholic

The guy in trec has a dragonfire kawasaki Nessie with a 840 kit on it.yes it does look cool but he has had nothing but problems with it and now it's for sale.and I'm not trying to be a ass but he doesn't leave everyone behind I won 6 out of the 7 races there last year.you can see me pull away...
  7. M

2012 Polaris RZR 900 XP "BLACK KNIGHT" at Bert's Mega Mall!!

you guys do great work.I would love to see a race inspired build just to see what you come up with.
  8. M

All UTV's Who'll release what next year?? - 2013 (Mostly SXS racer)

well if someone is gonna come out with something new i hope they do it soon.I droped money on a bbkit for my s and about month later they came out with the xp. I would have never droped that money if I knew the xp was coming.Now I have been saving thinking about apex swap but now I a thinking of...
  9. M

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Yea I just glanced at the grill my bad but mine is a 2010 that grill is for a 2011 when they changed front end I should of looked at it better thanks anyway
  10. M

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

I like free stuff it would look good with new hood I just ordered
  11. M

V8 Rzr Anyone ??

Yea that would be nice but abit much for me thanks for posting the link
  12. M

V8 Rzr Anyone ??

Is that a one off suspension set up?if not where can I get one and how much
  13. M

All UTV's Whens Yamaha gonna step up?

I went to a shop last week to see if they could track me down a apex motor when I explained to him what I was doing he told me I should just wait till January.I raced quads and his shop sponsored me for a long time almost 13 yrs straight.I really hope he isn't full of bs other wise I'm going to...
  14. M

All UTV's Whens Yamaha gonna step up?

Probably just bs but heard there is a yamaha convention or something in january in California that they are going to introduce something new. But like I said it could just be bs.
  15. M

What Toy Hauler can I pull?

I have a 30 ft funfinder xterra with a 9 ft garage and slide out it only weighs 5500.loaded with rzr water and odd and ends it's 7500 and I have a 2010 f150 and it pulls fine.just look for 1/2 ton towable trailers and you should be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000