Recent content by mearsman

1. mearsman

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

Wow someone got their panties in a bunch[emoji1414]
  2. mearsman

All UTV's Colored face shield or clear

I have an impact OS-20 composite helmet, I've used the mirrored lens, the clear lens, and the amber lens. I've duned, been in the snow, for roads and any other terrain you can think of. The amber lens is by far the best of all 3 for clarity in all applications.
  3. mearsman

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

Me too[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
  4. mearsman

On a side note, have you heard or seen Reid lately?
  5. mearsman

It's not hard to run 2 ecus.......
  6. mearsman

And I'm faulting Justin or anyone on the cognito crew, they are not just beating the class, it's an ass whoopin. My hat is off to them. They have a top notch well prepared program. As anyone in desert racing knows, it's not about speed, it's about longevity. Yes if you put 32" tires on a stock...
  7. mearsman

Really? You think that engine is stock? Why do you think they are sponsored by sparks racing? You're wayyy smarter than that. Yes there car is dialed, I'll give you that. However a stock NA car won't do the speeds that their car does being a "production" car
  8. mearsman

The only reason they'd alter the rules now is because someone is getting pressure from Polaris because of the recall situation. I mean the only way that the evil empire is going to compete with the can am is to unlock the ecu to delete the speed limiters and give the team the ability to have it...
  9. mearsman

X-3 demo ride review

Well my current maverick is +4 long travel which puts it at 72" wide with stock rims. When I put my sand setup on I'm at 74"-76" wide. I have a wide body XLR 380 AMP toyhauler and my car fits no problem. I can even open the door after I drive it in and get out of it
  10. mearsman

X-3 demo ride review

You'd be a fool not to spend the extra [emoji383]. You're getting the skid plates and the shocks for penny's on the dollar. Not to mention the added travel
  11. mearsman

GPS in race cars

Both Wayne and Kristin matlock exclusively use a tablet running LeadNav on it. I personally use LeadNav and Gaia for my nav requirements Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. mearsman

X-3 demo ride review

Kinda like the one that BONER just built....
  13. mearsman

X-3 demo ride review

I've been waiting for you and you alone to give your thoughts and opinion on this car. You are unbiased and the only one who will call a spade a spade... thanks Noel!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000