Recent content by newwestfab

1. N

Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

Thanks! Here are a few more of the center console for you. The switch thats there is a temp on-off-on for the winch, so he can easily reach it. If you want any other shots, let me know! Also, anyone in/around Montana looking for quality fabrication, dont hesitate to hit me up!!!!!
  2. N

Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

Here are a few shots of my dads Rhino I built. Next to a bone stock one for some good comparison. Wanted the roof lower, but he is 6'4". The seats are dropped 10" from stock, out 8" on each side, and about 4" back. Its all 4130 and all Tig welded. Suspension is 6"+2", getting 15" travel...
  3. N

Yamaha What axles with Rotax swap?

Ok, thanks guys. Thats what we were leaning to, but wanted to see what you guys were actually running with success. This will be a 3 over plus 1 forward(in front) and 1 back(in rear) kit. The customer uses it mainly at the dunes, so for the most part, will have less abuse. He still uses it...
  4. N

Yamaha What axles with Rotax swap?

What axles is everyone having the best luck with when doing the Rotax swap along with long travel? We are looking at either Summers Bros or Gear One. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Especially those that are hard on it. Thanks for your time!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000