Recent content by Peak Powersports

1. Peak Powersports

Polaris Polaris announces corrective action plan for RZR XP Turbo Vehicles

We are a Polaris dealer in WY and have received communication on all this information. We have not seen vouchers to our customers yet but end of October was the latest we have been told. Remember that a big part of this is to drive completion of the recalls. Start there and the system will see...
  2. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports BWDC report

The journey to Parker for the BWDC started with a little more comfort and style than previous races as we welcomed Wasatch Trailer Sales and Haulmark aboard as official sponsors of the team. The new hauler and tow rig made the trip much more comfortable for everyone involved. If you have a need...
  3. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports Partners with Wasatch Trauler and Haulmark

Teaser photo of the awesome new rig. More to come and we will see you at Blue Water Desert Challenge!
  4. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports Partners with Wasatch Trauler and Haulmark

Peak Powersports has partnered with Wasatch Trailer Sales and Haulmark to provide race support at BITD and other select race venues. Look for the Peak Powersports logo on the 16’ observation deck of the awesome new race support trailer. Come check out the interior with tons of storage as well as...
  5. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports at V2R

Peak Powersports has restocked the trailer with Polaris parts to support the V2R race. We have engines, trannys, front diffs, hubs, bearings, brake calipers, brake disc and hoses, clutches, belts, axles, CV, boots, steering racks, tie rods, electrical components and sensors, radiators, fans, etc...
  6. Peak Powersports

1965 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic Race Report

Nice write up and glad all ended safely. Bummer about the fire damage... Sounds like you should have parts needs covered with racer spare parts (which is awesome BTW)...but if you come up short give me a call and I will help with parts at OEM cost to finish the repair. 307-752-0650 Matt
  7. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports at Rally on the Rocks

Peak Powersports will be attending Rally on the Rocks in Moab May 9-14. Look for the Peak trailer at the expo center. The Peak RZR turbo will be on display AND we will retailing parts/accessories from our key sponsors listed below. We will also have select RZR 1000 OEM parts on hand and can...
  8. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports - parts specials at Laughlin

Peak Powersports will be attending the Laughlin Desert Classic May 6-7-8. In addition to the normal OEM Polaris parts support for racers at the event, we are bringing a few special priced items to keep you racing both days or save some freight as you consider preparations for the next big race...
  9. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports - Shock Service

Peak Powersports is now in the UTV performance shock business... We have always serviced shocks as part of our Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealership service capabilities. Recently, we have expanded our capabilities through our experience and partnerships developed while racing the Peak...
  10. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports Mint 400 Recap - VIDEO ADDED

Video clips added from Mint 400... Both videos are from +/- race mile 60. First video is us running away from the Fox TT and shows that a UTV can get through tight sections relatively fast compared to a 6000# truck. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4op0l44kzh3chv/954%2C%2027.M2T?dl=0 Second video...
  11. Peak Powersports

XPT High flow cooling fan kit

Fan kits arrived this week. Tested current draw today. - Stock fan spikes to 20A when turning on initially and stabilizes at 13.5A when running. - New kit fan is brushless so it does not see the initial spike and stabilizes at 14.5A when running. While the new fan kit definitely moves...
  12. Peak Powersports

Peak Powersports Mint 400 Recap - VIDEO ADDED

He was happy with the different screen view you helped with and THANK YOU. Still working on best procedure for co-driver. Lots happening in the car and hard to remember all tasks necessary with so much happening at once. He is as new to this as I am so we are both learning... Anyone with advise...
  13. Peak Powersports

I assumed that question was coming... I do not. Have not even seen one yet but I have a few on order and plan to test draw before and after. I will report here with results. Matt
  14. Peak Powersports

Polaris just released a high flow cooling fan kit for the XPT. We have not tested it yet but it is a brushless motor designed to increase air flow and help prevent engine overheat shut down. Kits are $300 retail and there is some possibility of warranty for stock RZRs in specific situations...
  15. Peak Powersports

Sims Motorsports (The Mint 400)

Congrats on well deserved win...and glad to hear the Turbo program is coming together!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000