Recent content by pgarfinkle

1. P

WORCS vs UTVWC

I had such a great time in Laughlin I am looking into doing some more races of that style. I have run a few Grand Prix before but never a WORCS race. For those of you that raced in Laughlin,how similar are the two? Any compare and contrast would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  2. P

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Yep, I'm just a keyboard racer...... But lets assume for a minute that I am not and that I have raced for a decent amount of time with well over two dozen podiums in several classes including some wins and championships and have been a team owner for the majority of that time. Would that...
  3. P

If you are racing smart, neither should be much of a concern. If you can't control your vehicle at the speeds you are driving then maybe you should slow down. If you have GPS, it is not a license to drive where you can't physically see.
  4. P

You don't drive off GPS in the dust...doing so will end up with you either crashed or someone else run over.
  5. P

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

We had a blast at this race. I know it was the inaugural event and there are some things to be worked out but for how huge you guys went it was an impressive first year. Does anyone have a list of the media that were present for the race?
  6. P

Per the map, BITD website and info, the only spectating areas will be the 2 at the start/finish area .
  7. P

FYI, from the BITD website:
  8. P

From BITD's website as noted above:
  9. P

No word on GPS yet. Maybe at tech? I have run the SNORE version of this course quite a few times in the my 7 truck and I don't think we have ever used GPS. No real need for it. But now that you mention it there wasn't a list of dangers that we usually get either...
  10. P

Hot pit and main pit maps or on BITD.com: http://www.bitd.com/item/73-polaris-rzr-utv-information.html
  11. P

Agree to disagree. I have always felt that the meetings were best served by the drivers, navigators and/or team owners attendance. And that is is their job to disseminate any new information down to the team as needed. Its not that I "feel the need to not include" anyone but these meeting...
  12. P

That would explain the over crowded room at Parker. Not that there is a rule against it but I am just wondering why?
  13. P

If it is anything like all the other events, it will be one lap.
  14. P

But please refrain from coming to the racer meeting. Typically the room is packed with just the DOR and co-drivers/riders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000