Recent content by phuggit

1. P

BITD Parker 250

Great running into you guys while testing today Branden. Thanks for taking the time to chat and let my boys drool over your car. Good luck in Parker!
  2. P

Lake Havasu to Topock Marina...

We are riding from Havasu to the Boriana Mine tomorrow. I'll post some pics when we get back.
  3. P

Lake Havasu to Topock Marina...

You would have to cross over the river to the Az side if you rode from Havasu Landing.
  4. P

ALL UTV DESERT RACERS / TEAMS BETTER WATCH THIS!!! NOW!!

Great video. Glad to see One Gear Racing almost make the podium.
  5. P

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Have you competed in any more races since replacing the heims? Nevermind. Saw the 300 thread. Good luck! droidage.....
  6. P

Looks like you were haulin the mail. Congrats on getting the car finished, it looks sweet. I'd look at the race as an expensive shakedown run. Those lil gremlins will get you every time :mad:.
  7. P

Tick, tick, tick.. This has been a great build thread. Good luck. droidage.......
  8. P

Pci race radio antenna and helping wiring help

Look at the bottom of the antenna. This is a non-ground plane vhf antenna (NGP). Yours should read something like 132-174 mhz NGP Base. Also don't loop any extra coax cable together. Cut it to length. If you bundle the extra coax together it really hurts how far your radio can RX/TX...
  9. P

Pci race radio antenna and helping wiring help

You need to determine if your antenna is a ground plane or non ground plane antenna. The ground plane one is best suited for mounting in the center of an aluminum roof where there other one can be mounted as you have yours. droidage.......
  10. P

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Ive been enjoying your build. If my truck bed ever gets crunched this is exactly what I would like to do. Were headed to Havasu on Tues night. Ill keep an eye out for your T-rex. droidage.....
  11. P

Thanksgiving ???

Havasu for us also droidage.....
  12. P

Polaris Our 4

We bought an XP4 a couple months ago, but I didnt post pics because it was like evey other rzr out there. The first stop I made was to DG Offroad for a cage and side panels. I wanted a cage that didnt have the exo-cage rear end. Well here it is finished minus the seats. It will be on display at...
  13. P

UTVUnderground Presents: The Polaris RZR Tour video series

Looking forward to the vids.
  14. P

All UTV's How and When did your UTV Passion start?

Started with a Mule--->XP 700---->RZR XP4 droidage.....
  15. P

a great weekend trip in the T4, Happy Jack, AZ

Great pics. That dam spillway is cool. It looks like they built it to somewhat resemble natural rock. droidage.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000