Recent content by powerplay

1. P

HIDs in phx 149.00

Ok night riders... just picked up some dual beam HIDs for my teryx for 149.00 bucks.They fit in the stock locations..I used singles in my rhino and they worked bad ass.. the have a ballast and look way better than the ones i paid almost three times as much for and they were single beams..this...
  2. P

Kawasaki powerplay's sexy Rexy

Just like my "G" string ...and I'm lookin for love :D
  3. P

Kawasaki powerplay's sexy Rexy

My 09 Tyrex XMF lt mobbin the Walkers...She aint sexy yet ...but she's got nice legs.....Boltons?? hmmmm to be continued.......:D
  4. P

XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

Just tto kinda put things in perspective a little ..My Sandlimo rail has a 450 hp ls series engine..It dynoed at 443 HP @ the crank & 319 to the wheels..b I weigh in @ just over 3K lbs ..Horse power to weight ratio sounds spot on on this cool kat...project.....Gonna wear a helmet??? :D I...
  5. P

Got loose!

snort! ninja toe....LOL!!!!
  6. P

Lets see your doors!

That will be great ..sticker fetish here,,,There i said it !:D
  7. P

Lets see your doors!

I want some stickers bruddas let me know when and where..$ white for my truck and black for my rhino..really look great!
  8. P

Got loose!

Oh yea...and less really surprised it doesn't happen more..We have people that are paid to chuck chickens and turkey into motors for data purposes..crazy huh? Peoploe get sucked in all the time ...I get bloody azz parts all the time ...I'm like uh uhh,,,,, wash this shiot twice ninja then I'll...
  9. P

Got loose!

:D Thank you..
  10. P

Got loose!

got mine ...finally lol! I guess you guys heard about the jet that went down in the bay due to a fluck o ducks....anyways when they lost the motors the lost all power..hydraulics and junk...There is a unit on-bourd call an APU auvillary Power Unit. It equates to having a spare genny in Moho or...
  11. P

15 minutes of fame..got it lol!

I got mine ...finally lol! I guess you guys heard about the jey that went down in the Hudson bay due to a fluck o ducks....anyways when the lost the motors the lost all power..hydraulics and junk...There is a unit on-bourd call an APU auvillary Power Unit. It equates to having a spare genny in...
  12. P

zupp??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bitchen game my boys are totally...

zupp??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bitchen game my boys are totally empty LOL!!
  13. P

Headed to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Here's a link if you guys wanna keep up on GD.com My suspension tuner Ed and my motor builder CBM chris and my car builder Mullet man Joe fab..Tell me its just epic... http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=163949...
  14. P

Sharpie chickks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snorelak! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good one!
  15. P

What it do?

mexi can or mexi can't ???? LOl! welcome.. (*Y*)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000