Recent content by rasputin

1. R

rasputin

Thanks for the reply, come on out to the Rocky Mts. it is sure to be different riding than you folks are used to, I ride sometimes @ about 7000 feet, mine is carburated so it does not run so well up that high, however i always make it back down..:) Idaho, Ron
  2. R

rasputin

Thanks, you people seem to be a great bunch, wish i was closer so i could join in the great fun you folks seem to have. Idaho, Ron
  3. R

rasputin

Thanks for the WELCOME ! this site appears to have some great folks..come out to the rocky mountains and ride, I am sure it is much different than where you ride, i some times ride @ 7000 feet, rig does not run that well at that elevation..but i do make it home..
  4. R

rasputin

[QThanUOTE=Rokitman;135685]I don't care what you drive either. If I was in your area we would be riding together. Welcome!
  5. R

rasputin

Thanks for the welcome !! it is a great pleasure to be accepted on this forum..not like the "other one" I like it here :) Ron
  6. R

rasputin

I am a reject from rhinoclones, they sent me packin because i disagreed with how they treated our group of Hyosung Ranch Pony guys, so i hope to find a kinder bunch of off roaders here. They were bashing the chinese rigs ..big time, my response to them , was i do not remember the chinese bombing...
  7. R

Still looking for Hyosung 500 Ranch Pony owners ????

Still looking for Hyosung 500 Ranch Pony owners ????
  8. R

this is my second try to find folks that have a hyosung ranch pony 500, purchased from...

this is my second try to find folks that have a hyosung ranch pony 500, purchased from killermotors in texas, the reason is the unit is a good one, however, killermotors are the worst online shipper and vendor that i have ever had the dis-pleasure of dealing with..any others out there ?
  9. R

Howdy, new member from Salmon, Id. looking for folks that have purchase a Hyosung Ranch Pony 500...

Howdy, new member from Salmon, Id. looking for folks that have purchase a Hyosung Ranch Pony 500 in the last year, new model and so far ok but some bugs, think myself and a couple others from around the country have most small stuff worked out, however if there are any others out there lets...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000