Apr 28, 1984 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey, 35

RHINOdan was last seen:
Nov 21, 2013
    1. trunknuts
      trunknuts
      Thinking of doing the Lake Elsinore race.
    2. MRPAT920
      MRPAT920
      why is your screen all neon green???
    3. MRPAT920
      MRPAT920
      dan your gay im going to punch you in the face just for the fuck of it lol happy now puto
    4. brevndeb
      brevndeb
      Hell ya we do lots of trips during winter i'll let you know for sure.
    5. valco
      valco
      Ya SDR built the hole car back in October. He is pretty busy over thier and was wonder if their is anybody else local that knew their shit. I think the car is more setup for Glamis than the dez, and I want to set it up primarily for the dez.
    6. valco
      valco
      Right on, glad they did you right. I was going to have them do a clutch kit, muzzy exhuast, MSD and dyno tune this summer. I think I may try and use that money to get my suspension dialed in though. Im not quit satisfied with the way it rides. a little harsh in the dez. Do you know anybody local that knows their shit in suspension tuning?
    7. MAGNUM
      MAGNUM
      Glad you like the avatar!
    8. valco
      valco
      Did the Proshop get your ride fixed?
    9. valco
      valco
      Sorry to hear ur son has passed, when I read that it hit home as I have two little boys myself. Let me know how the pro shop treats u, I plan on having them do some go fast goodies this summer.
    10. family wagon
      family wagon
      benchmark is super good but kinda far...you over trumiph ? There is ims I have they are really good to...I took mine to RIS designs off the 19 they were priced really good but lacked knowledge of the rhino set ups. But if it is to swap piston or head gasket they are ok
    11. family wagon
      family wagon
      Yeah I getting the bills rolling in from when my grl was in the hospital and they SUCK....cool will let me know when you take care of that so we can hit the trails man !
    12. family wagon
      family wagon
      well you get ur ride all done ? what piston did u go with or did u need to go that far
    13. JoeyD23
      JoeyD23
      I will fix that up for you! RHINOdan it is!
    14. valco
      valco
      Pro Shop in Stanton might be able to fix your issue.
      Good luck
    15. DUNE DUMMY 29
      DUNE DUMMY 29
      It is @ Turckhaven. I call it McDonalds(the arches)
    16. family wagon
      family wagon
      I dont have any but they are the spun rin with the inner ring and the beadlock also the center is cut and has a 3/8s alum piece with holes cut....I will try to get something and let you know. Im sure if you went with cash it would be a def story on the pricing
    17. family wagon
      family wagon
      He got the 3 piece spin rim but got a smoking deal ! Who did you talk to Bones...also if you tell them your paying cash they will prob work a better deal !!!!
    18. family wagon
      family wagon
      did you roll over to OMF and check out there prices and wheels ?
    19. JoeyD23
      JoeyD23
      Damn son, you g'd out your profile!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 28, 1984 (Age: 35)
    Name:
    DAN