Recent content by Rhinohead

1. R

All UTV's coachella valley UTV service ??

can anyone recommend a shop that works on utvs in the coachella valley area ??
  2. R

Yamaha Clutch issues

Pulled the cover and it looks like the belt is riding high on the secondary sheave so the belt is tight ,, can i just ad the 2 screws to adj the secondary sheave ?? lowering the idle didnt work either .. I bet glamis is going off !!
  3. R

Yamaha Clutch issues

Clutch problems ?? Can anyone tell me why the rhino when idling jolts forward or backward when put into gear and wont come to a complete stop and disengage ?? it has a new belt, blue spring and 450 sheave weights, and i tried also lowering the idle rpms but with no luck ?? thanks
  4. R

Yamaha Rectifier/Regulator

I pulled my Rectifier and took some pics ,, does anyone know if this is an aftermarket one ?? its hardwired in and not the same as oem ?? thanks chris
  5. R

WOW ,, thanks for the run down on the phony magic power box !! it was on ebay that they claim a sensor shuts off the charging sys and frees up some HP but how can that be with no clutch sys ?? or create more spark ?? Total BS ,, anyone have a decent one they pulled from there R1 Rhino conversion...
  6. R

my regulator/rectifier harness is toast !! whats the scoop on these aftermarket ones available ?? claim 2hp ,, do these come with the factory harness plug and play ?? anyone have any experience with these ?? thanks
  7. R

Yamaha New & improved Hot 686 combo

hey guys ,, im lookin to refresh a 686 ,, what topend only improvements do you recommend ?? its got larger valves , some porting and the compression is at only 120 ?? thanks :confused:
  8. R

Official 2009 SCORE Baja 1000 Info Thread

Yeah Joey ,, dig all the racing news and updates to the site !! Lookin sweet !! I picked up 2 motors for way cheap and might get the 760 stroker thumper from gary also !! gotsta hit the DEZ !!
  9. R

Yamaha 05 to 07 660 motor the same ??

is the 05 06 07 660 motor the same ?? i gotta find a fair priced used one for my 06 and i found an 07 but not sure if yamaha made any changes ??
  10. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

crazy blow out !! im not sure if the topend leaned out seized then broke the crank / rod or the other way around ?? it grenaded !! any suggestions on pullin the motor ?? should the belt and housing cover be removed ?? this is what it looks like so far ,, kinda hard to reach from my wheelchair :D
  11. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

thats cool ,, my buddy cruised over help me unload the rig and we started breakin it down ,, check out the jacked up cases pic ,, had some nice metal pieces in the intake also !! find me a motor !! help !! :eek:
  12. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

Yeah im bummed ,, thought i had a great deal and was pumped for the season .. looks like ill miss out for a while .. lookin for a motor in the meantime if anyone has one for a decent price .. chris @ benchmark gave me some hefty numbers to think about .. he sounds like a straight shooter .. have...
  13. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

Yeah Chris ,, I just left a message on your cell ,, would like to get your input on motor options and schedule ... so bummed on this blow out .. i dont get it ?? only has 1255 miles ?? thanks chris :confused:
  14. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

Piece of shit !! drove all the way out to OW only to have the rod blow out the bottom of the motor ?? what a pile !! what are my options other than this underpowered pile 660 ??? im bummed ,, was really looking to have some fun for the season .. anyone have a decent motor for sale ?? :mad:
  15. R

Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

Danny !! ill be rollin out sat morning ,, see you guys out there !! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000