Recent content by rocnrob

1. rocnrob

KOH Qualifing Order

its for people to fell special. nothing different happens.
  2. rocnrob

KOH Qualifing Order

good luck to you Branden , its going to be tough this year. and there is alot of big ultra 4 racers racing it this year. i don't think there is going to be alot of finishers this year. 5-10% finish
  3. rocnrob

KOH Qualifing Order

its easy , most of those people are the top ten in ULTRA 4 2017 points, some are past winners, and some are just TV famous people.
  4. rocnrob

Start draw Thursday for 49th annual SCORE Baja 1000

Don't you think it's kinda hard to drive a TT and a utv at the same race. Robby qualified 3 yesterday in a TT. he is listed as a driver for the creed car, but you think he is going to get out of a TT to driver a utv. he might help creed at the of the of his race, if that car makes it. and...
  5. rocnrob

Wondering if you can help me with my 2013 maverick clutch. I raced the king of the Hammer, and...

Wondering if you can help me with my 2013 maverick clutch. I raced the king of the Hammer, and exploded 2 belts. I have a stock primary that seems to making some weird noise, and a STM secondary. I have blower on at all times. One of the belts was brand new, got 80 miles out of it.
  6. rocnrob

What Artic Cat model will Robby Gordon race at KOH?

the course map comes out tomorrow form ultra 4 , always friday before race week. dave cole said the first rock section is at mile 71 which is boulderdash and last rock section is aftershock. he also said that no desert racer has ever finish KOH. utvs or the 4400 cars
  7. rocnrob

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

i'll be there for my 7th year , racing for first time. joey stop by , i'm sure there is some beverages for you in camp. camping inside hammertown. utv #511

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000