Recent content by Roo

1. R

Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

Talking about OEM parts, James offered me a killer deal on one of his machined sheaves which I bought. The weekend before Thanksgiving I took apart my CVT to do maintenance on the secondary and install the new sheave. What I found was that two of the rivet heads had sheared off and destroyed the...
  2. R

Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

Yes, and I am going to install the washers in the secondary as soon as I have time, Thanks James.
  3. R

Removing stock Rhino doors?

They don't want you taking them off. I used channel lock pliers on mine.
  4. R

Lets see some dogs

My dog just turned 21 in dog years ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Welcome from UTVUnderground

SV1 would be sweet! Don't think the owner will have much problem selling. The build is top shelf and well documented. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Awesome welcome Joey, by the way what did you do with the fatrod? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

Yamaha Rhino throwing intake codes

There is a clear site tube on the intake duct, at the bottom where it turns to go through tunnel, near steering box. Unfasten the clip and pull it off to see if it has oil in it. Mine would fill up with oil after installing the MSD and running high rpm's. I plumbed a vacuum break bottle into the...
  8. R

My new hot rod....The Jackal

She would look good across the hood of Weller's rhino! HAHAHA!!!!
  9. R

My new hot rod....The Jackal

Nice! Is this car sponsored by tilted kilt also? HAHAHA!!!!
  10. R

New from San Diego

I joined this site back in '09 but never introduced myself. I live in San Diego and have been going out to Glamis since the mid 70's. I love the sand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000