Recent content by sand shark

1. sand shark

All UTV's Utv long distance ride

Making sure you have enough gas will be the only issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sand shark

Team Honda Talon Factory Racing Announces Drivers for 2020

I heard turbo class for the Mint and KOH. They are racing a limited amount of races and I am not sure which BITD races they will be at, if any. Score races will be in the turbo class. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sand shark

New Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000

Bummer they did not let it go a little faster. Nice SXS though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. sand shark

New Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000

Is it true it taps out at 68mph? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sand shark

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Any plans to do a kit that replaces the stock headlights on a Can Am X3 with the squadrons?
  6. sand shark

Legends Rally Sea to Sky September 25th -29th

Looks like a really fun trip.
  7. sand shark

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

Alba is already working on the Talon. On their dyno it put down almost 86hp to the wheels. It sounds pretty sweet with an exhaust and you can hear the car shifting. The Talon is going to be fun with a turbo...
  8. sand shark

The Shock Therapy review was awesome. Their impressions is exactly what I thought after rain with a Wildcat XX in Baja. They are racing a Wildcat at the Mint. Curly and Moe! Lmao!!! It does not seem like Textron let any of the media people have a unit. I don’t think John at UTV Guide...
  9. sand shark

Another avenue of marketing. They film a lot of their rides. Shows their many followers and joe public how well the Wildcat does and how it holds up. Why do you think Polaris jumped on board with them? Sounds like Honda is letting them have a test unit. Can Am invites them to events...
  10. sand shark

https://www.utvguide.net/honda-talon-review/
  11. sand shark

Why do you think they are biased? They may not know everything but they do a decent job. Textron would of been smart to let them have a Wildcat XX. They have a big following and would at least be another avenue to get the work out other than RG pimping his Speedcat stuff. Sent from my...
  12. sand shark

I want to drive one. Looks like Honda hit the mark with the 6 speed DCT set up. I want to see how the gearing does with a 32” tire. I think the SXS Blog guys do a good job. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. sand shark

Looks like the media got to test the Talon out in Sand Hollow, Ut. Looks like a fun car to drive and the DCT set up is pretty slick. These guys did a good review and seems they were impressed.
  14. sand shark

Sounding board before i pull the trigger

The Wildcat XX is a really nice car. It will need a lot less to be ready to race versus the XP1000. Problem is all the bugs on the Wildcat XX in race trim have not been figured out. The XP1000 all the known issues have a solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000