Recent content by Sandman365

1. Sandman365

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

So Dynamix is not functional on this car?
  2. Sandman365

THE TEXTRON WILDCAT XX IS COMING…

UTVGuide has a well written, in depth article about it with all the info/specs.
  3. Sandman365

Solid Axle UTV is COMING!!

If it looks half as cool as their trucks, they'll sell millions! lol
  4. Sandman365

Solid Axle UTV is COMING!!

What part is a UTV? The small motor? Sounds like an underpowered Jeep as opposed to a UTV.
  5. Sandman365

2018 NITTO KING OF THE HAMMERS PREVIEW | SCHEDULE | DETAILS

Any course maps available yet? Edit: $10 download from CartoTracks
  6. Sandman365

2018 POLARIS RZR RS1 – THE MOST AGILE RZR EVER BUILT

The RZR RS1 is also equipped with a new brake system, giving drivers the option of traditional single-foot action or rally-inspired two-foot performance. Just a pedal extension or is there more to it?
  7. Sandman365

Did everyone move on.

This forum has been a ghost town for some time now. Not sure why, but I still check back daily for new content.:confused:
  8. Sandman365

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Activity. The topics and info from the dozen users who post is great, but not enough new content for a daily use forum IMO.
  9. Sandman365

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

I'd recommend 10 paddle Skats. As far as pushing with buffs up front, that's the nature of the beast. It sucks to have to lift to get weight to the front to get the car to turn, but it's just a different driving style to get it right. If you don't want to change driving style, look into front...
  10. Sandman365

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Joey, you still running these Skats? Are they keepers or are you going a different direction this season?
  11. Sandman365

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

I haul with paddles on but have had reservations too. I just try to get trailer close and on concrete rather than the rough asphalt on the street to minimize any wear.
  12. Sandman365

BREAKING NEWS: POLARIS INDUSTRIES & THE LEGENDARY GLAMIS BEACH STORE

Is Biff's compound part of the deal? Long term lease or did he purchase the land?
  13. Sandman365

Shock Therapy First Impressions Polaris XPT Dynamix

Intrigued to see what you guys come up with on the programming/electronic side of tuning the system, in conjunction with the physical springs/valving side.
  14. Sandman365

sold as is question

Although not obligated, the shop would be more likely to help out if you had taken it back to them first. By taking it elsewhere, they can justify wiping their hands clean of the situation.
  15. Sandman365

UTVUNDERGROUND PRESENTS: RJ ANDERSON’S XP1K4

Nice to see he made it out of the Wall of Death this time....great production as expected!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000