Recent content by Sawyer Bauer

1. S

Gen 2 Hayabusa Powered Rhino- Magnum Milktruck build

Wow I didn't realize the Sr1 class was that big its pretty cool that everyone is still into them.
  2. S

Here are some more pictures of the build. Got the pedals semi mounted in along with an idea where the fuel cell will be. Mostly finished lengthening the wheelbase and got everything welded back in, just have to finish some little stuff on it. I mounted it on the wheels to get an idea how it will...
  3. S

Possiblilty of running xp 1000 shocks on a custom hayabusa rhino build

I am in the process of building a hayabusa powered rhino and was curious about using the rear Walker Evans racing shocks on it from a rzr XP 1000. Right now it has the Magnum offroad Long travel kit with fox shocks however it seems that the shocks just don't perform as well as I would like, they...
  4. S

A few months back I purchased a Yamaha Rhino( the magnum milktruck) with a ton of plans for it. I have been working on it here and their on the weekends since I have school on the weekdays and I am finally getting some process done on it. Decided I would share some of the pictures with you guys...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000