Recent content by slimp-o

1. S

I need HIDs for a 2010 Teryx

I got mine from DragonFire, they don't show them on the web site but they had them in a magazine. They were fairly easy to put on. Only used them once in the dark so far, but huge difference...
  2. S

wheel width

I was looking at the hiper wheels. I like the looks of them but the widest I have found is 8". What is FSS? And whats the number?
  3. S

wheel width

Just got a full set of skat track sand tires for my 2010 teryx. They are 26-9-12 up front and 26-12-12 just wondering how wide of wheel to get, also same width front and back?
  4. S

washington state

We go to the dunes in Oregon twice a year, and have lots of logging roads around the house. Just looking for better areas, maybe some desert riding on the east side of the state. Or any over night trail rides?
  5. S

washington state

Anybody up here in washington state, or just me? Looking for places to ride and people to go with.
  6. S

All UTV's fox shocks

I'm having a problem with the bottom of the spring getting up on top of the cradle it sits in. The first time it was my rear spring, turns out it had some slop in it. When i jacked up the car there was a inch of gap between the spring and shock housing. So when I jumped spring ended up on the...
  7. S

coos bay dunes

Had a chance to take out the new SDR Teryx to the sand, it was awesome here is some pic's for ya all.
  8. S

Kawasaki New SDR Teryx..

Here is some picture of the new Rex. Would love to have some underground stickers for the new ride. O yeah I ordered them seven months ago and still don't have them?????? O well they would probably slow me down any ways.
  9. S

Kawasaki FRESH TERYX

Wow you do some very nice work.
  10. S

STICKERS??????

No biggie, when ever you get a chance.
  11. S

STICKERS??????

I ordered A couple stickers about two months ago just wondering where they are? Not that big of a deal, Just making sure you didn't forget or something. Also If you have not sent them yet, I see some of them are black and blue. I would like black and blue rather then black and red. :confused:
  12. S

Kawasaki SDR turnkey teryx

Well after selling my rhino a year ago, we have finally pulled the trigger on A new turnkey Teryk from SDR motorsports. I have been dealing with Tim over there and he has been very helpful. I live up here in Washington state, so doing everything over the phone is difficult, But he was very very...
  13. S

RHINO Any new changes?

I just sold my 2006 rhino 660se. I'm looking for more power, just wondering if yamaha has any thing up there sleeve. Don't want to wait for ever, I'm thinking about getting the teryk. Any info is good.
  14. S

Want more power!!!

I'm new to the site. I have had a rhino since 05. I like the rhino, but I want more power. I am not a big fan of the rzr so I am looking at either the prowler 1000 or the teryx. Any sugestions about witch is better and why would be great.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000