Recent content by tatum

1. T

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

I checked out both models at my local dealer and they are nice and look better in person. The cab is small like the Popo so it is very tight for a tall long guy like me. They appear extremely easy to work on and fit and finish is very nice. The X model still has the suspension tabs that the R...
  2. T

Thanks for the refresher on their review as it has been a while since I saw it and didn't feel like going back and watching again. I ended up watching their review on the Talon and they loved the stiff ride at slow speeds and the tires while the other 2 reviews I read didn't like either. Is...
  3. T

They bag on Textron. Well respected companies like Shock Therapy, who raced Polaris and now CanAm, gave it a great review with way greater detail than these 2 could ever understand. Maybe Textron could do more but Curly and Moe aren't the answer IMO.
  4. T

Why should Textron have to give them a XX to get an honest review? They wined like crazy on social media about it and showed their true colors. How can you take someone that can easily be bought serious?
  5. T

According to Fishers ATV World 32's will rub on the rear shock without a different offset wheel, I think they might be a little bias though. I believe SXS blog guys are not only bias but really aren't very knowledgeable about the inner workings of a UTV. After watching some of their earlier...
  6. T

I will wait until I get to drive one or someone credible like UTV guide does a review. I have seen enough of Curly and Moe on social media to know these guys are a couple of clowns. That being said, its a Honda and I would expect good things.
  7. T

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

If it was desert racing then race-dezert forum is very popular, short course not so much. It is the only one I frequent on a regular basis.
  8. T

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

Social media, lack of content except another RZR decoration, no testing or comparisons, nothing about new non Polaris models, no race coverage, to many threads about sponsors, etc
  9. T

Rzr supercharger vs turbo

Packard supercharger kit for a YXZ is $3800 less than their turbocharger kit.
  10. T

RZR 570 Class at the UTV World Championships - 2019

Racing has always been political and about money. I have seen BITD hand over a TT championship to a guy running their main sponsors tires. One of the guys in this very thread spots for several young kids and repeatedly has his young racers running over and taking out other kids as well as...
  11. T

Dakar 2019 - UTVs

Any info on the Dakar app? Also info on who to follow on social media?
  12. T

Most people only care about the numbers on the spec sheet. Well mine has more HP! Oh yeah, well mine has more wheel travel ! IMO I would start with the best platform to build the best UTV and it isn't a Polaris, Canned Ham, Yamaha, or the new Honda. The XX easily has the best chassis with easily...
  13. T

All UTV's UTVs are moving up!

The 4wd does help but you have to be willing to take the chance because it could cost you as well. I was stuck in a bottle neck in a 1 car when a guy in a 10 car decided to trail blaze a new line through 8 foot brush and trees and it was thick. All you could see was bushes being mowed over and...
  14. T

RZR 570 Class at the UTV World Championships - 2019

Lol, he is a crotchety old man who isn't really interested in anything other than standing on his pedastal and lecturing. Dont waste your time.
  15. T

All UTV's UTVs are moving up!

They should be moved up but not in front of the 10 cars. The UTVs definitely had an advantage on many parts of the 1K with all the silt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000