Recent content by TLAM

1. T

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

Just getting back into the swing of things. I'm in Vegas and it's finally riding season. I haven't done any sxs racing, but certainly down to ride (no show pony here).
  2. T

Utah 9/26-27

Nobody going to this? Looks like they have plenty of miles for the wider machines. We will be in a 1k and a 6over rhino.
  3. T

Utah 9/26-27

Any recommendations on fast trails? or where to stay? Looks like Lizzie & Charley's may be the best place. I'll be calling this week to see what's available
  4. T

Utah 9/26-27

I have been trying to get up to marysvale for a few years now. Really hoping to make this run. http://www.utvjam.com/ The Paiute trail system looks incredible. Looks like sxs Performance will be there. Anyone headed up from Vegas?
  5. T

Modern offroad xp1k doors now in stock

I should have posted this immediately, but was super busy trying to get out of town. Tim - thank you for the great phone support and sending out exactly what i bought (and on time!). I didn't have a clock running, but i think i spent less than twenty minutes mounting both doors. The fit is...
  6. T

XP1K out with the old - dash

I have plans to put all of vital gauges over there. I need to get some seat time in, so those will have to come later. I think Alba is working on some new gauges, so hope to line those up over there.
  7. T

Thanks - contact Nate at Alba about the dash. I don't have any plans for the take offs. It's in Vegas.
  8. T

who runs a horn/siren for fireroads

Agree with all of the above; however, i just ordered one. It is extremely irritating when you pull up on the guy with no mirrors or idea that they are not the only one on the planet..
  9. T

Ordered and stoked, thanks for the help Tim!
  10. T

Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

looks to be true from the video. i'm in vegas with inlaws in lancaster. maybe see you on the next one.
  11. T

Nice - I am not able to make the April date (Vaca san diego), but the video looks great and hope to make the next one.
  12. T

Where is this? I did a google search and found a miller canyon in CA and AZ.
  13. T

3/28-30 Sand Hollow Utah

Headed to Sand Hollow Utah last weekend of March. Anyone interested? We get there Friday 3/28 and leaving Sunday 3/30 Should be on the road from Vegas by noon on Friday
  14. T

Need to give a shout to the great vendors and fabricators out there that make my life easier. Replaced the old dash to make room for what I want in the cock pit. Alba, Glazzkraft, and PCI. What I can't show you yet is a purchase of new Modern Offroad doors to be ordered tomorrow (found...
  15. T

DONE! i will call you first thing in the morning (first thing PST….). Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000