Recent content by TWood

1. T

My custom Maverick cage built by Utv Inc

Looks good. Where can i get that grab handle?
  2. T

Save Johnson Valley

Signed.
  3. T

what did Santa bring for you?

I got a 40 inch led light bar and a half windshield
  4. T

New truck

That is nice looking enjoy the new money pit.:D My baja 5t is a must when i go riding
  5. T

Can-Am Maverick TOUR (DEMO RIDES)

Going to glen helen Sat Dec 8. good times
  6. T

All UTV's has anyone tried the simpson helmets from rugged?

I tried the helmets on at the sand show. My opinion i didnt like them it had a cheap bicycle helmet plastic strap ends didnt seem strong and sat up high on head.
  7. T

I need your vote. Baja Designs pitch-black video contest

Congrats Bryan!!! Thats awesome I can take your old lights off your hands when your ready:D
  8. T

RSX850i vs. MOAB - Video by John Deere featuring UTVUnderground.com

Joey looks like fun. Hopefully next week we will be testing in Anza:D
  9. T

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to I am scheduled for 10/19 at 8:00 am. Now i am just waiting for the site location by email or through postal. I will try not to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen.
  10. T

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to I qualified!!!:D Shit I dont care if gas goes to 6.00 a gallon dont want to miss this. There still looking for Artic cat and Can am owner. Just talked to the guy this morning
  11. T

Need some advice for areas to ride in CA.

Johnson Valley is nice Mine shafts, Giant rock but be ready for alot of whoops out on the trials. Ocotillo Wells is fun alot of high speed trails and nice riding destinations. I feel it is hard to get lost there the trails have street signs and good maps. Sounds like a nice trip. Any of...
  12. T

Can-Am Maverick & Maverick MAX VIDEO COMPILATION

They say Oct 22 will release the full video.
  13. T

Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

Good job guys. How was that free breakfast? haha
  14. T

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

Was a good time at sand show. I meet some nice people. Talked with Daniel for Magnum Offroad and can not wait until they get their hands on my Can Am 1000X and put their M4 long travel kit on seem like nice knowledgeable people . Also meet guy at Sand /Vw Magazine cant remember his name but...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000