Recent content by urclever

1. U

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

Nice write up! Still not 100% this is the new ride for me! But looks pretty good. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. U

RZR XP 900 HO Jagged X Edition give away

I don't think anyone yet.
  3. U

RZR XP 900 HO Jagged X Edition give away

Wish my luck was good! But I will try to see if I will be blessed with a nice ride! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. U

turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

Looks like a winner. I am sure Nate took very good care of you as he did for me. Look forward to the video. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. U

turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

I feel your pain sucks when you are at the mercy of someone else huh? It will be worth it bro! Be patient. Happy turkey day!
  6. U

All UTV's Custom Father/Daughter UTV feature.

All of those are badass! I would totally pay for that.
  7. U

Polaris XP9 Race Engine?

Alba racing all the way.
  8. U

Glamis NEW YEARS - OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Site Ride Weekend

Invite them all!! Just tell em to bring the their baddest machines. we will drink and wait for them to come.
  9. U

you know if Bert's is it, it must be big! Now all we need is Jagged X to show up like they did when they revealed the XP.
  10. U

We already plan to be there our groups normal parking down west of vendor row in the flats
  11. U

My RZR Situation

Thanks when ig is done i want to.come on.one of your epic rides!
  12. U

My RZR Situation

Thanks Joey, I had a feeling it was the crank and it was. Nate has been a super cool guy to work with and his knowledge is 2nd to none. I am looking forward to him correcting my issue into a nice whip that is reliable.
  13. U

My RZR Situation

My RZR has been a nightmare to me for the past 2 months. I installed a turbo (actually 2) bought a bunch of crap for it. It did not run right after the install. Been super bummed about it. Finally after talking to Nate at Alba I sent my RZR to Alba on Saturday. Nate has been awesome and I see...
  14. U

Pismo July 17th, 18th, and 19th

I will be there the 19th thru Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000