Recent content by UTVMike24

1. UTVMike24

SNORE Caliente race

Come race your UTV with us low race fees,Pre Fun runs,Bonus Money,Cash Payouts,Trophys and we offer Race Pit Support with Tri State Race Support..Got questions email me [email protected] #Snoresxsclassrep #SnoreAsstRaceDirector
  2. UTVMike24

SNORE Off Road Racing Series

Want something a little different come race your UTV with us..We have great tracks and events.Our Fees are low,that gets you a Pre Run on Friday before the race...Winners get Trophies,Payouts,Bonus money not only do you race against the 3 classes of SXS in most heat events we race with the class...
  3. UTVMike24

AZ West Returns as Sponsor of The 2017 UTV World Championship

Super Stoked that AZ West has joined up with UTV Underground and the UTV Worlds. Lacrecia and I are ready to put the #924 Team Polaris RZR4 on the podium.
  4. UTVMike24

Baja 500

Well I will be in the New Felix Racing #1958 with Lacrecia we're stoked to be in the New Build Eric just finished
  5. UTVMike24

SNORE Caliente in June...

We have a couple of threads going on the Snore race. Hoping for a large turnout
  6. UTVMike24

Why is no one racing MORE series ?

I'm the current SNORE UTV class rep and board member ... SNORE and MORE have been working together to grow the UTV/SXS class. Currently SNORE and MORE run 3 races together and more next year..We also have some big companies aboard, Driven Experience,KC Lights,Kartek,Mckenzies,FOX,Butchs Speed...
  7. UTVMike24

Predictions for the next BITD race

Well Johnny and theTurbo will be on the box... And we will still be talking about the same crap about UTVRA
  8. UTVMike24

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

Here is my opinion as a BITD,WORCS,SNORE,AZOP...Driver,Co Dawg,Pit crew,Team Owner...BITD has some issues to work out with us SXS's growing in its series.#1 Tech and following the current rules and not changing rules in mid stream.Im sorry if you show up Not race ready go home !! Also we need to...
  9. UTVMike24

Snore wants to take UTV racing where BITD will not.

Well im all for running in SNORE...But we need a Real voice as racers and it is not going to happen with UTVRA
  10. UTVMike24

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

We live in Vegas and race WORCs,BITD and Score in our SXS
  11. UTVMike24

Quicksand motorsports k2z1

That car is amazing in person
  12. UTVMike24

WORCS Rd. 4 Lake Havasu Photos and Results

We understand buddy ...it's not easy for sure..And we appreciate all you guys do ..I say it all the time.. Us that race our SXSs in multiple series with UTV Underground Stickers and promote this site !! We have Sponsors and Fans that want to see pictures and race reports..I would rather post...
  13. UTVMike24

Thanks buddy
  14. UTVMike24

Was this all of the photos you got ..Did you get any of the other UTV Underground SXS ? Thanks Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000