Recent content by UTVUGJake

1. U

Thank you UTVUGJake, best of luck!

Thank you Joey! It's safe to say that UTVUnderground will always be one of the coolest jobs I have ever had. So grateful for everything I've learned and all the true friends I've made in an industry I love. You know you'll see me around! Thanks everyone else for the kind words as well, I will...
  2. U

SureCan Fuel Jugs

Check em out!
  3. U

UTVUG / CageWRX Polaris RZR BITD Build Thread

This belt temp gauge from Razorback just came in too, mmmmmmm data. Nice packaging and a good idea for a product, two thumbs up!
  4. U

New Razorback Technology Belt Temp Gauge

Just got ours in, can't wait to get it installed on the race car. Nice packaging and attention to detail!
  5. U

Finally!

Looking good!
  6. U

STI Introduces Wheel Customization Options

Custom-Wheel Style with Full-Coverage Center Caps - only from STI Tire & Wheel CORONA, Calif. (June 22, 2015) - Giving ATV and UTV owners the option to customize their wheel sets, STI Tire & Wheel announces full-coverage center caps designed to fit its HD5 Beadlock and HD6 wheels. The optional...
  7. U

WORCS Rd. 7 Straddeline and WORCS X Fast Facts

Round 7 2015 Straddleline ORV, McCleary, WA Fast Facts Welcome to the Straddleline Round 7 & the 5th Annual WORCS-X! In conjunction with Round 7. This awesome bonus event will include The ultimate combination of motocross and endurocross type obstacles! Points will be awarded in the...
  8. U

Feature Vehicle: Jesi Stracham's Polaris Ace

Check it out, an awesome ACE build and a cool story.
  9. U

LOORRS Rd. 8, A Fine Way To Spend Fathers Day

Round 8: a fine way to spend Fathers’ Day Following an intense afternoon of action here at Miller Motorsports Park in Round 7 yesterday, the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, presented by GEICO, was right back in action here in Utah this afternoon, as the drivers returned to do battle in Round...
  10. U

GNCC Live Broadcast of Rd. 9 at Snowshoe

Make sure to tune in at 1pm both saturday and sunday!
  11. U

Terracross Del Mar June 25th and 26th!

Full schedule released, who's getting excited?
  12. U

Code Red Action Alert From Recreation HQ

Take just a second and do this one guys! Dear OHVers, OHV advocacy was supposed to slow down in June. NOT! We are getting very close to the finish line regarding the Carnegie SVRA General Plan. However, stumbling blocks continue to be cast in our path. The Alameda County Board of...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000